Black People : Does Silence Really Speak Volumes ?

I suppose it depends on the situation.

For example:

We can rationalize substantial disapproval in an afrikan centered school. Folks come out of the woodworks to intellectualize reasons/justifications against it.

Bring up religious-centered academies. .....Crickets, because they've put themselves out there with a 'logic' that has no flexibility.

Does it really speak volumes, and if so in what circumstances? Or do people who are prone to creating drama use that when a person refuses to participate in it? I've felt for the most part that there is a time to be silent and there is a time to speak. Serious question though.
Yes, especially when accompanied by a facial expression such as eye rolling. :rolleyes: Like this one. Note I'm not eye rolling you. :) Facial expressions alone are especially effective on me as I seem to be especially attuned to them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back