Chief Elder Osiris : DOES RELIGION SERVE AS A TRANQUILIZER TO BLACK PEOPLE ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    DOES RELIGION SERVE AS A TRANQUILIZER TO BLACK PEOPLE ?

Have you black people ever observed how much power religion has over Black People and it does not matter in which Economic class you might be, the effectiveness remain the same, in term of just how much Religion does in fact affect Black folks Lives.

Have you ever notice Black folks demeanor whenever religion is being discussed, very hostile in defense of and complete submission to what has been established and must be our Religious belief, it is as if our mind is froze and we are operating in a mental Zone of mind sleepiness, a sign that we have been shot with a religious tranquilized Gun, Paralyzed in our Mental belief, that which prevent us from entertaining a unique and different Mind-set about God, Universe, and the Life of our Black Selves.

Black Folks wander around in a Religious mental Zone that allow Black People, where religion is concerned, to act and behave as if whatever our religious belief happen to be, we act as if God Himself has laid out the religious Constitution for Black People to follow, and we must Obey without question, we act with such great confidence in a Religion that is incapable of being Rational and Logical in all of its commandments and Amendments, stating its Religious claim, Black people Mentally behave in their Religious belief, just as a Lion behave when tranquilized, as docile and Meek in according to the dose that has been administered.

When you are under the influence of a tranquilizer, you become at the command of the administer of the Drug that render you useless and if a continued dose is being given, then the subject remain under the power of suggestion of the one administering the Drug and I do say, religion serve as a tranquilizer to Black People, because even in the gravest hour of our despair, Black People remain faithful to a Religion that make false promises about what God is going to do and what God will do for you, that is if you remain submissive to receiving your Religious Tranquilizer Drug, a drug that give off symptoms that it is in affect, revealing the signs of Faith, Hope, and Belief, such Drugs are what have the Black world in the condition it find itself in today, regardless of individual status in the Black World.

Religious belief is qualified to conquer and hinder the mental agility of Black people, regardless of how high you might have elevated in the World of Academic Education, when Religion become the dominating factor in any Black Person life, it reduce that Black person to the Level of being a educated foolish person, because that Religious belief, reveal the Mental Weakness of a People, and today that is what is guiding Black People, causing Black people to be very weak people in this World, controlled by the Hue-Man Being Religion, which serve as evidence that the Black World do not have a clue as to who we Black people are, not to mention the ignorance of our Divine theology, a Theology that deal with the Knowledge of the soul, Mind, and Spirit of a Divine Being, and not the Hue-Man Being Religious Faith.

so the Question, Does Religion Serve As A Tranquilizer To Black People, such a question is self explanatory, given its subject of concern, they being Black people, caught up in the web of the Hue-Man Being Religion and in view of Black people mental condition in the World today, such is that which is responsible for the present condition of Afrika and the Black world.

Such a Religious Tranquilizer is powerful enough to have Black people believing that we do ourselves a God service, by denying the Divine Black Theology a place back into our Mind, not knowing that such Divine Information has come back around to a Lost and mental Dead Black world, yet we rather be people that deal in conspicuous consumption over accepting Divine substance, a choice that is the influence of others, placed to have you believing that you are making your choices in Life and because of that truth, religion now have the Black world residing on the door step of mental Death.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    does religion serve as...

i hear what you're saying chief and as someone who grew up going to church i would say that most of the elders[folks 70yrs and older]won't change thier ways when it comes to religion,but man o man since i've come here i mean i mean there no tranquillity on religion in this place,as a matter of fact i think that most of the brothers and sisters here are mad at god for some reason or other.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    The tranquility is in not having the energy of thought to do anything about what is causing the Madness, God is not the problem, it is how we react to what is told to us about God, there is where our tranquility manefest such inactive energy about that which is causing our our misguided energy to be expressed in such a docile manner.

Age is no excuse for mental inactivness, unless such an illness has risen to the level of causing you to become a victim of a mental physical illness, that is when ignorance become Bliss.

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder.

4. Khai Tau

Khai Tau Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I most defenitley feel ya on this one Cheif. The hue-man being based religion is so illogical, so out of whack, that its crazy it can have even fooled so many people. Absolutley unbeleivable. No more for this young man! NO MORE!

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    It is the young among us that is reclaiming their Ancient Ancestors mind, now it is the wise Elders amongst us with the responsibility to teach and guide them.

Stay strong and focus beloved and share the Divine Knowledge that you come in possession of, with your peers

HILY

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Khai Tau

Ratings:
    +5
    It is that very thing that I intend to do Chief. I have as of late, come into contact with a few of my own generation also rejecting the mind slavery of this system. It has been quite refreshingt o be honest. Most of the the elders I know personally....are all in some church raising the hands to the sky praying for some kinda magical intervention from a God outside of them and then lowering their hands into their pockets to fill the coffers of the church. So not much example to learn from...just here where Im at. Destee is an oasis for a starving and dehydrated mind,body, and soul.

Hotep precious Elder

7. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    young Man, you are the reality of this Black Divided Nation, you are capable of bringing unity, which is needed among Black People, but hear me on this beloved, Look not with disdain upon your Elders, those that remain to be a Prisoner of the Religious Propaganda that was and has been fed to us for a very long time and it is our Elders of whom you make reference to, that I shield their ignorance about the Evil of Religion, I do so with the curtain of Bliss, meaning that they are a victim of a vicious indoctrination into the institution of the Hue-Man Being Religion.

When it come to our Elders entanglement in Religion, learn to be Mindful of what has happened to them and show them your Respect for whom they are and not for what they Religiously believe, challenge them not, but if they give you the opportunity, then Reason with them with that you know about the subject, Religion.

be Strong Black Warrior, and Remain Alert at all Time.

HILY

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

8. Khai Tau

Ratings:
    +5
    You speak with much wisdom Chief, I will keep you words near heart and not look upon my Elders with disdain or intolerance. For as you say, their ignorance is not wholey of their doing, but their indoctrination. My family thinks Im crazy and my friends think Im koo-koo. Maybe one day they will hear me with open mind and heart. Until that time I remain alert and continue to try to unify. Thank you for your words wise Elder. Your post are always a source of enlightenment.

Hotep

9. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    I bow to you young Prince of Queens and kings.

Much Love And Respect to you.

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder

Users found this page by searching for:

1. React to religion is tranqualizer of people