Black People : Does Pro-Black mean you hate White people?

I'M PRO BLACK. That's it. I don't need any appendage for that statement.

who cares what white people think? You?

Pro Black is PRO BLACK. To add "it doesn't mean anti-white", again is trying appease white people.

It's a mind FK because people seem to care what cracka got to say. I don't.

Where do you get this stuff, who are you hanging with. I'm about to ask the street commission to have the minuscule street cred you have left, to be revoked.

No wonder a black person got mind fk'd, they shouldn't have been in starbucks in the first place.
cup_of_LOL_LOL-s448x394-48055-580.gif

Wow. Now I see why you started this thread. A white person once asked me why don't I smile, I said because you ain't funny.:cool:

loveblackpeople400.jpg

Listen, You seem to be bent on antagonizing me. I won't bite the bait of you throwing insults at me. Did you know many Black people believed it when White people labeled Black leaders Hateful for being proBlack? So if White people dominate the media their thoughts will unfortunately become our thoughts so do you now know where i'm coming from?
You must also understand that you can't think that conscious means an angry hateful, reactionary, super militant Brotha with an afro from here to Texas, who speaks aggressively and never EVER talks to white people. A brotha that carries his political feelings on their sleeves? A brotha who thinks if he goes into starbucks he is not Black? lol! You can be Black and refined brotha. YOU CAN BE BLACK AND REFINED. You don't have to be a Tupac to be super Black. You don't have to be super loud, super street, have a grasp of all street slang and all of the extra silliness that supposed to consitiute Blackness. Who am i hanging with? I hang out with who the F^&* i feel like hanging with. ( that was said calmly, while sipping on Starbucks coffee btw). I hang out with conscious heads that don't get the shakes if we go into a club that has too many White people in it.
I hang out heads that treat people based on their humanity and understand that we are all students for life. No need to act like a know it all, " Blacker than thou" type. But i feel you. It takes all types to make the world go round. But i must say, many conscious, Black nationalist are really unbalanced people with major personal issues and it has nothing to do with White supremacy.
We are all human. And if you check, most NATIVE Africans you meet are CALM and humble. Not constantly blowing off fireworks about being Black.

Peace Brotha. Btw, Starbuck is a great place to do some good reading after the library closes. It's calm there.

I'm back. I had to leave and take care of some obligations but I came back to this thread because it touched a nerve. So I want to add some more thoughts.

I highlighted one part of your post because i just might have another take on this issue based upon my personal experience. Many times, i believe, that when you might have to face racism it is the Black people that will hate you the most and attack you more! Many times white racist tactics is that they will rely upon those kind of 'sell outs' to run to their racist aide and therefore I just want to tell you this and explain it in the form of 'a parable';

Many times when you are strong enough to stand against racism, there are certain kind of deceptive Black African people that, when at one point they act as if they are all down for the cause and then when you might least expect it, THEY GET OFFENDED BY AND BY, and they withdraw from the battlefield and will secretly turn on you. And so, if you are not aware of this to the point where you have to be willing to stand on the merit of the issue, you might not be able to get the victory over racism. Those kind of Black African people are in our history and if you really look at history you might see that it is not only White people that sold us into slavery. Those kind of black African people are all around and have been persecuted, on the slave yard and whatnot, but when PERSECUTION COMES, they can't withstand, and they blow away like wheat that has not been planted on good soil when persecution comes. They are the kind of Blacks that have been planted amongst weeds and they may act like they are all for Black freedom but when opposition comes, they get offended at the kind of Black AFricans that put up a strong defense. Those kind of weak, fearful, kind of Blacks put up a false front and pretend like they put forth a good cause but because they are always looking over their shoulder to see if they have offended 'the good White person', their message gets choked AMONGST THE WEEDS, THE KIND OF WHITE PEOPLE THAT COME TO THEM TO STREAMLINE THEIR MESSAGE ABOUT RACISM, and this is because those kind of Black people were not rooted IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT ONLY TIME CAN PROVE THAT. EVENTUALLY, THEY PROVE THEMSELVES AND THEY FALL BY THE WAYSIDE and that's actually a good thing.

Let me tell you something; Nothing else pisses me off more than anything than to have a Black person like that, the kind that acts like they are so pro-Black, and are there for you when you are trying to deal with racism, and then they show their weakness and/or become offended IN THE FACE OF TRUTH, and then abandon you completely and sometimes, have the nerve to turn on you and side with the racist!--and inform against you! They actually prove though, that they have some kind of iniquity in their hearts and have a secret passion and obession for white people. So I guess it would be those kind of Black people that need to be sifted out anyway, and because of this reality, I always try to examine myself, so that I won't end up like that. Those kind of Black people though, make me more angrier than a White racist because I believe that they are the ones who delivers you or sells out on you, has the greater sin than white racist, and are really the very kind of Black people that are responsible for putting our ancestors in slavery and on those slave ships that sailed from the coasts of Africa anyway. Uh huh.

Let me tell you something else on this score; Years ago I was persecuted on my job due to racism and those kind of Black people showed thier faces in the FACE OF ADVERSITY AND BECAME COWARDS AND ETC. Those sorry trifling Blacks had the nerve to labe me! They went around informing the white people they SO looked up to and started calling me 'the Pam Grier on the job' which was a set up to cause me to be further attacked. Furthermore, it was not any Black person that came to my aide, however, it was two White girls. Yes, and that's why I agree with what you said about 'being pro-black but not being racist'. You can't worry about people no matter who they are when you need to stand against racism, and if you are comfortable with the 'skin that you are in', then a true spirit shouldn't have a problem with you being 'pro-black African' due to all of the crap our people have been put through. Those White girls 'cut up so bad on that job' you would have thought they were Black African! They never backed down and carried the fight to the end. Although this racist White country have an 'unwritten rule' when it comes to their white women and for the most part, don't fire them, they got rid of all three of us! It was hilarious though, in some regards. We tore that job up! So I don't worry about the negative hype about people labelling me 'Pam Grier' or 'angela Davis' or etc., and I don't worry about whomever stands up against racism, I just prepare myself to stand on the truth, and let come what may. But many times, it's our own kind that will show their evil faces more than anybody else.

Yes indeed. We have had Blacks like that and we still have Blacks like that. Even on this site, you can see evidence of that when certain Afrocentric people avoid certain subjects. They just sit lurking in the dark. lol! Or it may mean they are simply just checking out something else. "I'll be pro-Black but don't you touch my White Jesus! lol"
There should be a questionarie so you can see where people stand.
Yeah, many of our people are like the ones you've described at your job. They alienate you. When you think of all the big Football looking Brothas in our community and hear about stuff like this, it really makes them look like big sissies when things get rough.
Those white girls held it DOWN for you! Go Heather! lol ****, that's kind of f-ed up that your own people couldn't do the same. But you'd be suprised who will have your back. For me it was not the conscious proBlack people who had my back in the past, it was sistas with perms!!! So i don't go in really on sistas who rock perms who never heard of DR Ben., John Henrike Clark. cause they may be more down than you think. We can't always go by looks.
But i'm glad you're back because i love your comments.

img1.jpg
Listen, You seem to be bent on antagonizing me. I won't bite the bait of you throwing insults at me
Really? You sound like those white boys that come thru here. I speak truth, if you find that as antagonizing then you have no street cred as I thought. You started this thread not me.
Did you know many Black people believed it when White people labeled Black leaders Hateful for being proBlack?
Not the Black people I know.
You must also understand that you can't think that conscious means an angry hateful, reactionary, super militant Brotha with an afro from here to Texas, who speaks aggressively and never EVER talks to white people.
Sounding like those white boys again.

You don't have to be super loud, super street, have a grasp of all street slang and all of the extra silliness that supposed to consitiute Blackness.
Sounding white again. Super loud? lol hahaha hilarious you are. I don't have grasp of ALL the street slang, but I'm "in da house and hommie" are out dated. All the extra silliness? lol How white of you.
By extra silliness you don't mean being PRO BLACK, do you? I sure hope not.

A brotha who thinks if he goes into starbucks he is not Black? lol!
Please quote where I said he's not "BLACK".
Who am i hanging with? I hang out with who the F^&* i feel like hanging with. ( that was said calmly, while sipping on Starbucks coffee btw). I hang out with conscious heads that don't get the shakes if we go into a club that has too many White people in it.
The shakes? You funny. I asked who are you hangin' with because of your tone. You were kind enough to let us know
So yes, i don't mind interacting with them, maybe sharing a laugh, exchanging information etc.

I nor ANY Black People I've hung with have EVER got the SHAKES in and around white establishments.
But again you "consciously" go to white clubs to either because you're white or you need fit in.

I DON'T FEAR A BLACK PLANET

I hang out heads that treat people based on their humanity and understand that we are all students for life. No need to act like a know it all, " Blacker than thou" type.
Them white boys are rubbing off on you, I hope it's not more than that. BECAUSE I'M VERY PRO BLACK DOESN'T EQUATE TO 'BLACKER THAN THOU'. And I don't know it all, but I do know you sound like them white boys that come on this site. Just observation

We are all human. And if you check, most NATIVE Africans you meet are CALM and humble. Not constantly blowing off fireworks about being Black.
The more you type the MORE you sound like those white boys.
Blowing off fireworks? lol hahahhahahahahaha. I don't need to blow off fireworks. And I'm calm and humble. I'm just religiously PRO BLACK. I love my people. Where have you seen me "blowing off fireworks constantly". It seems like either you're white or you subconsciously want to appease white people.
This your thread titled "Does Pro-Black mean you hate White people?" By simply responding to a thread with the premise of which the title implies, somehow I'm "blowing off fireworks"

But i must say, many conscious, Black nationalist are really unbalanced people with major personal issues and it has nothing to do with White supremacy.
Your street cred has officially been revoked. Because statement is clearly white boy status. Black nationalists are not unbalanced people. What seems unbalanced is the reaction to the unbalanced mutant that we've had to deal with the last 2,000 years

Peace Brotha. Btw, Starbuck is a great place to do some good reading after the library closes. It's calm there.
Good for you. It says a mouthful. It's not "calm" you seek, you seek white approval.

this was confusing for me to say the least. White people, consciously or subconsciously exude negative energy and I don't consciously go anywhere that does that like a club where they would be. I furthermore do not allow white people in my circle of activities if I can avoid it and I don't go in theirs if it is avoidable. We already have enough issues just in trying to getting those people out of our being with all the conditioning that they have done. I ask the question....Who's the opposite of you black man? For me it's like trying to force two magnets together. Now if we want to get scientific on this, I'd have to ask you how many fields of energy does the black man have and how many does the black woman have? Then I'd have to ask you the same about white people....then I'd have to ask you what happens to the black man's energy fields when a black man gets with a white woman?

Do I hate them? No I don't. I just understand what I'm dealing with...and when you understand what you're dealing with, you avoid them just as you would a poisonous snake, not knowing if or when it might bite you. The question of us all being human can seriously be debated, so we don't want to go there because all my research says something different. How would you like to see a picture of when our people rounded up these white people and drove them to the caucus mountains? Try a work entitled: Horizon Book Of The Middle Ages, by Morris Bishop. The picture is from the 15th century. So I say this to say that, what black people do in terms of their relationship with or to white people is on them....for as it says in another book; "My people perish from a lack of knowledge".

this was confusing for me to say the least. White people, consciously or subconsciously exude negative energy and I don't consciously go anywhere that does that like a club where they would be.
He said he hangs with "conscious" heads who don't get the "shakes" around white clubs. LOL. THE SHAKES!

1964-800-600-roflmao.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back