Black Relationships : Does Marriage involve a contactual right to...

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
The truth regarding marriage, especially in a [contractual] monagamous marriage, whereas each partner gives each other:toast1: a contractual right to each other's body, etc. Well... this is what marriage vows are really about, wouldn't you say? Perhaps this is why some men and women act as aggressively as they do, etc. In some cases some folks view marriage as some kind of spousal ownership, etc. :facepalm:There have been cases of much violence associated with these contractual agreements, etc. Oh, and Yes, marriage is certainly a "contractual agreement" etc. We just refer to them as marriage vows,:kiss3: etc. with phrases like, "in sickness and in health," and "until death do you part," etc. You and She are making Pledges, etc. and you had to get and pay for a "Marriage license" In many legally disputed cases whereas a many man took this contractual agreement to mean that :out:"He" had access to his [female] partner's body even when she did not desire such sexual activity, etc. In his mind she was his to do with as he sexually pleased. Not realizing that:nono: "She" had the right to say "No!" Hell in many fits of anger a many man has :argue:angrily blurted out to his contractual [wife] female that "you my @%#* woman!" as if he truly thinks he owns her, etc. Whutchu peeps think....

Does contractual marraige usually take place after a man has met his :toast1: selected woman's four basic needs , etc. Which in my personal view are security, affection, open communication, and leadership. Btw, with security being her most basic need, etc. And I think all or most of you understand the reasons why, etc. What actually or at what point in a personal monogamous relationship does a man or women:kiss3: feel the need or decide to get contractually hooked up?

I am assuming that a Man and or Women after siging that marriage contract and taking the vows, etc. Both have a right of sexual physical expectancy! Am i right with this? If there is a let down, often at some point cheating happens! Well as I see it, "the same thing it took to get your baby, is the same thing it's going to take to keep your baby! What you think???

The truth regarding marriage, especially in a [contractual] monagamous marriage, whereas each partner gives each other:toast1: a contractual right to each other's body, etc. Well... this is what marriage vows are really about, wouldn't you say? Perhaps this is why some men and women act as aggressively as they do, etc. In some cases some folks view marriage as some kind of spousal ownership, etc. :facepalm:There have been cases of much violence associated with these contractual agreements, etc. Oh, and Yes, marriage is certainly a "contractual agreement" etc. We just refer to them as marriage vows,:kiss3: etc. with phrases like, "in sickness and in health," and "until death do you part," etc. You and She are making Pledges, etc. and you had to get and pay for a "Marriage license" In many legally disputed cases whereas a many man took this contractual agreement to mean that :out:"He" had access to his [female] partner's body even when she did not desire such sexual activity, etc. In his mind she was his to do with as he sexually pleased. Not realizing that:nono: "She" had the right to say "No!" Hell in many fits of anger a many man has :argue:angrily blurted out to his contractual [wife] female that "you my @%#* woman!" as if he truly thinks he owns her, etc. Whutchu peeps think....
I am assuming that a Man and or Women after siging that marriage contract and taking the vows, etc. Both have a right of sexual physical expectancy! Am i right with this? If there is a let down, often at some point cheating happens! Well as I see it, "the same thing it took to get your baby, is the same thing it's going to take to keep your baby! What you think???
How about we return to the Afrikan centered marriage concept? When romantic love was not the foundation!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back