Black Relationships : Does Love At First Sight Really Exist?

No, you do not understand me.

I think the problem you have with comprehending my posts is that you seem to be making mental edits to what I have written. Your responses then seem to be based on that additional information you have created, instead of what I have actually written.

I give. I try to understand you, but when you insert new information, I have to figure out what it's significance is. But, I really do try. And, I am not one to quickly abandon my own opinions when I think I am right. I know.

Thank you for posting.

I know it does. But, for those who have never experienced it, we sound crazy as hell, I guess. And, it's very difficult to put it into words. They can only understand LUST at first sight. Having experienced both, I know for certain they are not the same.

*smh*
Hi Liberty, as I said, love at first sight can and does happen. I agree with you, Lust and love are two different things for me. These two things can occur independently of each other or together, therefore the confusion and difference in opinions. Peace!

1 Corinthians 13:1–13
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body 1to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

For we know in part and we prophesy in part. perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back