Black People : Does It Matter????

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Ignorance is bliss...aka...HAPPINESS !! I say this to ask everyone a personal question that only you can answer.

1. Does it matter to anyone that black people are not citizens here in America? Really, only you can answer that question. Does it matter to you that you are not a citizen here?

2. Does it matter to you that the I.R.S. is taking your money every time you get paid and that it does not even belong to the United States? I mean, why not just send me some every week too since you giving it away like that. Does it matter to you that you are paying out your money that you work so hard for, based upon a law that was never ratified?

3. Does it matter to you that you don't even have the courage to give that white man his own name back , even though he's been dead for quite a while? My Queen told me a while ago that the reason that she wanted to learn was so she would be able to think better, know better, do better and reclaim what was hers. The first thing that she gave back to the white man was his name...and then told me that any Afrakan name was better than dieing with a name that was not her own even if she had to choose it. So does it matter that you live your life as YOU or as someone molded you to be?

4. Does it matter that we were here on this earth for 3.5 million years and that we waited all that long time for somebody spank brand new on the planet to come along and teach us about a Creator?...or did it happen like that? Does it matter that our people wrote the first books, created writing and possessed the first and original spiritual writings...and that instead of us learning them, we just went with the version that our conquerors gave us. Does that matter and do you think that our conquerors told or wrote the truth down that they gave to us?

5. Does it matter to you that our people have kept the world intact for 3.5 million years and that in only 500 years of somebody else being in power, that the world is now on the brink of disaster if they aren't stopped? Does that matter to you, your children, your grandchildren or your future? Does it matter to you that the food is being messed up that you eat, the water that you drink and that the most sacred act of all "love making" is now now a game of chance and death, thanks to the 500 year old people in charge? Does it matter to you?...and if not you, do you think that it matters to your children or grandchildren?....and worst, do you think that you should just say "f*** it, let them deal with it? Does it matter?

6. Does it matter to you that we are so busy buying into and supporting the agenda of the white people that we no longer address anything that has to do with our own people? Does that matter to you and is that a sign that we are now completely white in everything but our skin....as they predicted they would do to us in the meritorious manumission laws of Virginia in 1710? I mean, really...does it matter to you that we have been made to be other than self to our own destruction? Does it matter?

7. To really determine what matters to us is to be honest enough to look at ourselves and simply see what we consume our time with. How many of us consciously reach out to read the works of our scholars as it relates to our history or cultures? How many of us consciously seek out all information that has to do with how we are living the quality of our lives? How many of us consciously reach out to hear the lectures of our own great people who sacrificed their lives so that we would know better and as such, do better? How many of us even own a piece of Afrakan clothing or art? How many of us seek to learn an Afrakan language the same way that we seek out spanish, french and other languages? So, how do we fill up our time each day? Just look at what you do most and that will let you see what matters to you most...and as such, will allow you to see if you are being you or if you are being what you were made to be.

Ignorance is bliss...aka...HAPPINESS !! I say this to ask everyone a personal question that only you can answer.

1. Does it matter to anyone that black people are not citizens here in America? Really, only you can answer that question. Does it matter to you that you are not a citizen here?

2. Does it matter to you that the I.R.S. is taking your money every time you get paid and that it does not even belong to the United States? I mean, why not just send me some every week too since you giving it away like that. Does it matter to you that you are paying out your money that you work so hard for, based upon a law that was never ratified?

3. Does it matter to you that you don't even have the courage to give that white man his own name back , even though he's been dead for quite a while? My Queen told me a while ago that the reason that she wanted to learn was so she would be able to think better, know better, do better and reclaim what was hers. The first thing that she gave back to the white man was his name...and then told me that any Afrakan name was better than dieing with a name that was not her own even if she had to choose it. So does it matter that you live your life as YOU or as someone molded you to be?

4. Does it matter that we were here on this earth for 3.5 million years and that we waited all that long time for somebody spank brand new on the planet to come along and teach us about a Creator?...or did it happen like that? Does it matter that our people wrote the first books, created writing and possessed the first and original spiritual writings...and that instead of us learning them, we just went with the version that our conquerors gave us. Does that matter and do you think that our conquerors told or wrote the truth down that they gave to us?

5. Does it matter to you that our people have kept the world intact for 3.5 million years and that in only 500 years of somebody else being in power, that the world is now on the brink of disaster if they aren't stopped? Does that matter to you, your children, your grandchildren or your future? Does it matter to you that the food is being messed up that you eat, the water that you drink and that the most sacred act of all "love making" is now now a game of chance and death, thanks to the 500 year old people in charge? Does it matter to you?...and if not you, do you think that it matters to your children or grandchildren?....and worst, do you think that you should just say "f*** it, let them deal with it? Does it matter?

6. Does it matter to you that we are so busy buying into and supporting the agenda of the white people that we no longer address anything that has to do with our own people? Does that matter to you and is that a sign that we are now completely white in everything but our skin....as they predicted they would do to us in the meritorious manumission laws of Virginia in 1710? I mean, really...does it matter to you that we have been made to be other than self to our own destruction? Does it matter?

7. To really determine what matters to us is to be honest enough to look at ourselves and simply see what we consume our time with. How many of us consciously reach out to read the works of our scholars as it relates to our history or cultures? How many of us consciously seek out all information that has to do with how we are living the quality of our lives? How many of us consciously reach out to hear the lectures of our own great people who sacrificed their lives so that we would know better and as such, do better? How many of us even own a piece of Afrakan clothing or art? How many of us seek to learn an Afrakan language the same way that we seek out spanish, french and other languages? So, how do we fill up our time each day? Just look at what you do most and that will let you see what matters to you most...and as such, will allow you to see if you are being you or if you are being what you were made to be.

Does anyone here understand why I posted this thread? With all the Black People on this forum, does anyone understand why I posted this thread the way that I did? Close to 40 people have read this....and I guess that close to 40 people so far must have been disturbed to some degree by the mirror that I held up for us to see ourselves and what kind of reflection we're either seeing or not seeing in our claim to be Black People with love and respect for ourselves and our people. Please!!....give me a break !!!! The one thing that Sister Destee knows about me is that, "when I start asking questions, I already know the answer before I asked it." I asked over 20 questions in this thread concerning us as a people....but I obviously didn't ask if Michael Vick will win next week or is Beyonce really pregnant or do I agree that Rihanna deserves to be listed as the most beautiful woman on the planet. No, I didn't ask any of that B.S.

That means that I asked the wrong questions to what should not have been the wrong people. Obviously this does not apply to everyone here but a the same time, it has never been the few that have been the problem throughout all of history....it has been the masses. The masses that are just "happy to be alive" and are the reason why we can't come out of this funk that we're in as a people. "Intellectual Ignorance" is a wonderful thing, isn't it? We've become intelligent enough to justify, defend and rationalize our B.S. but have remained to ignorant to see what our intellectual ignorance is doing to us everywhere that we find ourselves. Like Savwafair we're everywhere but where we need to be.

Peace People !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back