Black Spirituality Religion : Does It Make a Sound?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Program or be Programmed: Secrets Of Self Mind Control.
    [​IMG]

A wayward child sit on the porch one hot summer's noon. "Come here chile" a Grandmother says, a stern black elder, she swoops the baby up from the steps and settles her down close to her bosom. As she sits in her rocking chair, with the baby girl's head nestled close to her heart- she hums a tune.

Along with the humming Granny invents a song called "sweet baby everything gon be fine" she rocks back and forth. The tears that were previously streaming from the baby's face, start to slow it's path. The earlier memories start to fade. "Sweet baby life gon be alright" Granny hums and sings her new song.

Earlier that day the Father and Mother had a big fight on that same porch. "Daddy gon love you still" granny sings her song. The baby girl finally falls asleep. Granny continues to rock back and forth singing. She remembers when she was a little girl, when her Daddy left and never returned. She remembers how much her family had to struggle to make do. But now she sits with her Granddaughter in her lap, and she's just proud to be alive.

The struggles in her life gave her a bigger heart, and she never allowed other people to corrupt her spirit no matter what. "Sweet baby everything gon be fine" the humming and beauty of her voice adds to the music coming from her heart. It is the frequency of love, nurturing and experience.

The heart always makes a sound.

[​IMG]
    In the end her sound restores a love pain attempted to destroy.

How often do we wish we should shrink ourselves down to tiny babies again, and nap peacefully in the laps of our Mothers or Grandmothers. It was their voices, the humming and songs that enchanted us. I still remember the bass filled stories of my Father, stories of wisdom and courage. It is actual in this segment of our lives that mind control begins, of course even way beyond that- inside the womb.

Inside the womb of our Mothers we designed the outside world based upon what we heard. All things in existence are made up at their most essential level of vibrating, pulsing energy. Sound. A humming vibration exists within everything and composes everything in the known Universe.

This is why it is possible for blind people that develop their hearing skills to "see with sound" by making clicking sounds with their mouths. A similar concept was shown in the movie "DareDevil."

Have you noticed that it is very rare to get a "male" voice when you call any one of these new computer voice automated systems? No. It's not really discrimination against us Men, but- they've found enough scientific evidence to assume the Human brain is already programmed to listen to the female voice over the phone. We are more receptive to the female voice.

There is even a healing science called "sonic entrainment" that uses sound to re-program brain waves. I would say this is not a new science, in fact I would argue this is how brain waves are in fact programmed most of the time. Most of us learn from earlier on in life-the "rhythmic patterns" of our Parent's voices. That "tone of voice" told you everything. Perhaps not the words themselves, but the tone. We all know there are many different ways to say eeemhummm. And that eeemhummm had several different meanings depending on the tone. Sometimes eeemhummm meant it was time for you to haul your behind to bed or else.

The trick about mind control with sound is that not all sounds are audible or heard. In the case of mind control via television for example, certain patterns of light can alter brain waves as well, also there are frequencies of sound that goes straight into the brain that we may not hear audibly.

The only way to combat mind control is with mind control. In our culture just about everything we were doing was about self- mind control and sound. If you have not already set up your own personal system of mind control then most likely you are either unaware of your system of mind control or you are in fact under the control of others. There is no way around it.

Program or be programmed.

If you are here at Destee.com, or you've used other websites of knowledge and information that are outside the norm- then you've already started. Understand that not all forms of media is terrible for you so long as you are conscious of what you are doing with them, and that is using them as your own personal forms of mind control.

As far as self- mind control goes, powerful words and books are best read outloud. Remember when we had to do that in class? There was a purpose for that. It sinks in better. Anything repetitious that involves sound seeps right into the brain.

More to come...

2. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Another brilliant post by the DarkGod...sounds are vibrations which composed the entire universe...I could say more but this is your thread Meta let's hear more...

3. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Let's go over some realities here. How does the straight A Student become the Thug? How does the silent type become the Jesusfreak or Watch Tower peddling Jehovah's Witness? How does the "conscious" person become the "can't listen to anything outside of Dr. York" Nuwaubian? How does the Soul Sistah start referring to herself as "an angry Black Woman?" How does an asexual highly evolved spiritual being become a homosexual? How does a self made metaphysician become a self made magician? How does the mild gentle Brotha become the Militant Muslim Brotha?

One answer.

Mind control.

This is the reality. It is a reality that cannot be fixed, change or altered, not by definition or circumstance. It is what it is, because the Human vehicle is a machine that has to be programed via the mind. Without treating it as such we lose sight of what we truly are, spirits inside of bodies. And if some of what was said previously offends you, it is a sign of how much programming you still have to deal with.

But start from there.

Start from the reality of what you think you are and ask yourself how did you get that way. How did we all get this way? How did we get to the point where all the problems of the Black world is ours? As Men- all the problems of Manhood are ours? As Women- all the problems of Womanhood are yours? As Christians, all the problems of Christianity are yours. As Muslims- all the problems of Islam are yours. That by itself- is only possible through mind control.

There's is no way to skip around that one. Because no one- no one individual has the power to alter any of these realities. Thus the illusion of being here to change those realities persists.

Let's be clear here. Problems are created. Period.
    When we reach an advanced level of self-mind control we understand why that statement stops where it is. There is no explanation. beyond the knowledge that our minds create problems.

So. Knowing that our mind is the sole instrument for the creation of our problems, what should we do from there? Now someone will say, this is all BS. My people are starving over here in Africa. That is a problem for me. My children are dying on the streets. That is a problem for me. Black Men are being incarcerated in record numbers. That is a problem for me. My people are not saved. That is a problem for me. My people are ignorant. That is a problem for me. My people are dumbed down and under educated. That is a problem for me. I can't earn enough money. I can't find a job. I don't have enough help. My children need to be cared for. These are all problems in the world, my mind is not creating them- they exist. I and others are affected by them.

Ok. That being the case, let us look at these problems critically. Let's start with the worst of them all. The continual oppression and degradation of darker skinned people on this planet called Earth. We must realize that this reality is enforced by mind control. How so? Let us pretend for a moment that every African person on the planet was committed to their own form of self-mind control, whereas they did not depend on their social construct, authorities, teachers and churches to imprint on them the reality they wished for them to react too.

So we still have racists seeking to control us and designing programs to enslave us. But instead we commit ourselves to much stronger forces of mind control. When they say we are weak, ugly, dirty and worthy of the life they provide for us- we say the opposite instead of embedding those ideals into our culture. When they give us slop to eat, we refuse to eat the slop. We say no. I deserve better than this. When they provide broken down ghettos and bus us to work and school, we refuse to live in those places. We refuse to work period. You see the programming only continues because we accept the programming.

If one African mind accepts the programming they are sure the programming will work on others. What I am saying here is that "the continual oppression and degradation of darker skinned people on this planet called Earth" is a type of programming that we have already excepted, thus it still exists because we have excepted it. IE- by accepting a program as a reality we produce the problem with our minds. If we did not accept the programming it does not become a reality. And if we are saying then the enemies would simply kill us all. Well. That depend also on the self-mind control we apply to ourselves.

Certainly people with the same level of tenacity to resist that level of programming would have the means to defend themselves. That seems almost like science fiction to us now because we we forget about the thousands of Slaves that just refused to accept the programming of the oppressor, like the Maroons of Jamaica. One of the most powerful Women in that movement was called "Granny Nanny" It is no irony that Reggae music was inspired by Maroon culture. And also that this form of music has been used as a type of "sonic entrainment" for conscious Africans around the world. Think about that one. One of the most conscious rappers in the Hip-Hip movement to date- KRS-One has often used Jamaican twang in his music as do most rappers eventually.

The subconscious goal of course, is to trigger a memory. Recall also that the first island in the Caribbean to become independent from the oppressor was Haiti. Haiti has enough natural resources to sustain itself but the reason why Haiti became a poor and downtrodden nation today is because of their tenacity to fight and on purpose whites cut off trade agreements with Haiti and other nations. New Orleans is America's Haiti, and hated for the same reasons. The true sources of African power reside there. It's no coincidence that both regions have been flooded.

Everything is in the mind. All power, all influence, all wealth. In the mind.

This is why America's greatest enemy is Islam. But only an enemy for the low level pawns that operate inside the matrix. Islamic "kill the infidel" extremists were designed to program fear into the collective consciousness. Fear is a very important ingredient in all negative forms of mind control. Some of these Muslims are seen as a great threat because they are acting upon their own form of self-mind control. Dr. King, Hitler and even Obama all have the same talent in common and we are still dealing with sound programming the brain waves.

Unfortunately, mind controlling the masses of America is a necessary evil. There is no such thing as getting famous or even rich without some level of mind control.

One of the biggest secrets in mind control is that we offer up our minds to those that use certain tones in their voices, and certain frequencies. It's not just the Mother or Father, while it might start there- it is also that best friend or co-worker. That person that calls every now and then to offer up some guidance. We give such people that power because we believe they mean us well and no harm. They seem educated and sound, their lives appear orderly and frictionless. And this would be positive mind control so we can learn from that method and design programs for ourselves.

The voice you hear the most, is your own. Even right now. The voice reading this thread is your voice and not mine. It is you that programs yourself. As you bring yourself more into that awareness you can understand why so many things affect you like they do. You have already been your mental programmer. Now take charge of that reality.

Effective self programming requires repetition, rhythm, a peaceful humming breath in your voice, a slight singing tone, a melody ingrained with your words. This is why all poetry are forms of mind control. All scriptures are poetic. When words rhyme that adds to the repetition of the code. So yes, music is being used to program our minds- make no mistake about that. Even the tiny humming sounds in the background have an effect on how we are processing our thoughts.

Silence is still a sound.

When more of us get involved in our own personal level of self mind control, the quicker some of the realities we face day to day will disappear. Our minds will not be able to participate in those realities once we design ourselves for ourselves.

It begins with a simple notebook upon which your will write your own prayers, affirmations, mantras etc. And you will recite from this book everyday, outloud and to yourself in the most harmonious way possible. This will be your book of power. You could also record your words alongside an instrumental that is very emotional for you, the more you feel the music the more power that music will add to your words. You have the power to design your own religion for your self. This will be all about you and your mind. Treat this book like a personal diary, the programming in that book is not for everyone else to read --it is for you.

I will give more example of what you can write in your book-
    First example:

Who are you?
    I am a constant forever and never ending, without bounds bridges corners or sides.
    What are you?
    I am the expression when all expressions cease.
    Why are you?
    To create the impossible, to eat the possible, to defecate the illusion.
    When are you?
    Inside the brief moments to coincide with infinity.
    How are you?
    I am fine thank you.

(Repeat 7 times in the morning and at night.)

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    um

yes it does

the human bugs me out

he/she thinks because they can't "hear" anything therefore there is no sound

lol

once again bro. Meta

you have dropped a jewel

AGAIN!