Black Spirituality Religion : Does God Need Religion ?????/

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Religion , Just What Is Its Purpose ? Who Is ResponsibleFor The Many Religions That Have Spead Across The Planet ? Each Claining That The All Powerful . By WhatEver Name They Call Him Or Her , It Is In Their Specific Denomination Or Sect , When The Question Should Be If EveryThing Has A Beginning , Does God Also Have A Beginning ? If EveryThing Has A Purpose , Does God Also Have A Purpose ? When You Say '' Religion '' What You're Really Saying '' Is God Adherence '' Or God's Belief. If You Do Not Believe In God , You Are Referred To As ; A - Thehos - Atheist , Which Really Is A - '' Against '' And Thehos - '' God '' , In The Greek Language. So The Word '' A '' Means - '' Against '' And '' Thehos '' - Means . '' Those Beings '' , So You Get '' Against God '' Now , Let Take A LQQk At What All The Three Major Religions , Judaism , Christianity And Islam Claims ;
* God Is All Powerful
* God Is All Knowing
* God Can Do Any And EveryThing
* God Is EveryWhere At All Times
And That The Predestination Of All Things . Good And Evil Are Controlled By God . That Would Mean That EveryThing That Happens. God Already '' Knows '' Its Going To Happen . EveryThing That AnyBody And EveryBody Does . God Already Knew That . They Were Going To Do It . If God Knows EveryThing That Happen Before It Happen . Then There Is Absolutely No Need For Things To Happen ! If God Knows When YourAre In The Womb Of Your Mother . Your Destination , Your Every Thought And Emotion ; And He Judges You By Your Intentions , MoreSo Than Your Actions . Then There Is No Need For A Holy Day , Or A Holiday , Or A Sabbath . The Word Sabbath In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Is Shabat And In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Is Sabtu . There Is No Need For Any Form Of Prayer , Worship , Or Meditation , Nor Fasting , Nor Charitity , Or Tidings . In Fact , There Would Be No Need For Ceremonies , Or Church , Synagogue , Or Mosque Gatherings ; Because God Already Knows Who Will Attend , What They Will Feel , Whether They Are Sincere Or Not . . And He Knows What The Preacher OrThe Rabbi Or The Imaam Is Feeling And Thinking In His Or Her Heart ; And It Makes All Of This Obsolete . Thus Religion In Itself , If All The Above Is True , It Is A Tool Used To Enforce Some Kind Of Spell To Keep Human Being Unconscious Of The Divine Within Themselves , That Is Responsible For Everything That Happen AroundAnd To Them . For, If Man Is Created In The Image And After The Likeness Of God , Genesis 1 ; 26 , Then EveryThing That Man Does God Does At The Exact Same Moment . Meaning . If God Created Man In His Image Which Is The Aramic / Hebrew Word - Tselem . Which Means''' Resemblance , Semblance '' This Would Mean That Man Is Like God And God Is Like Man In All Manners And This Would Be Up And Above Commentarie And Interpretation By Man . If We Read The Exact Words Of God . Then You Have '' .... After Our Likeness '' This Is The Aramic / Hebrew Word - Demuwth Which Means '' To Be Like SomeOne , Or SomeThing , To Resemble , To Be Compared To '' Again , This Would Mean That Man LQQks Exactly Like God . And If God Created Man In His Likeness , Then Man Does EveryThing Exactly Alike , And At The Same Time As God . It's Also Mentioned In The Koran 59 ; 24 , And I Quote , He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. ;... Al Musawwiru Which Means '' The Fashioner'' In The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Language Which Is From This Root Word Sawwara Which Many Other Word Variation Are Derived In The Koran 59 ; 24 .. The Word Used To Denote'' He Fashions '' Is Yusawwiru . It Is From The Root Word Saara Which Means '' He Became '' When It Is Used In The Second Form Of The Verb . Saara. You Get Sawwara From The Word Yusawwiru . It Is From The Root Word Saara Which Means '' He Became '' When It Is Used In The Second Form Of The Verb . Saara . You Get Sawwara From The Word Yusawwiru . The Second Form Of The Verb Sawwara Means '' To Form . Shape, Mold Fashion , Create , Darw , Sketch ; To Illustrate ( With Drawing Or Pictures ) ; To Make A Picture , To Photograph ; To Represent , Portray '' In Genesis 2 ; 7 , And I Quote , the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. ;.... You See The Word Saara Being Used Here It Carries The Meaning '' He Became In A State , Condition , Of Doing Such A Thing '' This Is The Same Word Yatsar Found In Genesis 2 ; 7 , For '' Formed Man '' Which Comes From The Root Word Yatsar '' To Mold Into A Form ; Especially As A Potter ; To Determine , Earthen , Fashion , Form , Frame , Make , Potter , Purpose ,
Genesis 2 ; 7 , And I Quote , the LORD God formed the man [5] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. ;... When God Was Createing Man , Man Had To Be Createing God , If It Is True , What The Bible Says '' In His Likeness '' Or Like Him Genesis 1; 26 , And I Quote Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." ;... Then Are They In Need Of Each Other ???

Only an unselfcontained God would need religion and thus worship. This has every thing to do with Ego. And this is particuliarly why native peoples, be they in the western hemisphere, Khemit, or australia did not have religion. We had alters, archetypes and ancestors to guide us and enlighten our paths.

It is for this very reason that "organized religion did much to physically and psychically destroy any memory of these comprehensive sophisticated systems. How Ironic it is that europeans like Carl Jung, Sigmeund Freud, Renee Descartes sort to demystify much of what was lost and supressed by their brethren from EUrope.

I suspect some one a judeo/christian persuasion will have something negative or disparriging to add to my comments

Well, I guess that depends on what one considers "religion" to be. I, myself, see it not as an organization, but something for the faithful to possess as they journey down the road of righteousness. I see it as what the Son has taught us to have, when He came to be a sacrifice for our sins, so that we might have salvation. I believe that people have just come to know religion as a thing of mass control, when really, it should be understood to be something of personal control over oneself, in everyday life. :)

Religion, to me, is needed, but not by the Father for He has a need of none but a desire for His children. It is needed by man, along with faith and belief in the sacrifice and the resurrection of the dead of the faithful Son. It's part of what ties ones Holy works together before the Father and the Son, as we sit in patience to be justified of our King before the Most High.

The reason their are soooooo many religions of types, is because most people like to be told what god is all about and do not want to be bothered to study and compare. If one is sincere and goes looking comeparing one to another, the truth and fullness of God will be found.

Questions to answer: Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Who am I to God?
What am I suppose to do?
Which God promotes the best results for me, the world, the universe?
What help do I get from God?
What are the principles that his laws come from.
What does he give me to learn about all of the above?
Where does His power come from?

The reasons there are sooo may religions of types is:
*Because people are quick to believe who ever they first listen to;
*They choose that which does not have too many requirements (for happiness) so they can continue their same uninspired life without having to do much to disrupt it;
*It is a regional or family tradition unquestioned;
*They are more superstitious than informed; (being informed takes work of research and study)
*If that religion matches their own vindictive feelings;
*Or, if they have the religion that satisfies and do not care to study to see if there is more to know in comparison.
*There is no information available to choose from. (This would be a place back in the deep recesses of the earth with no postoffice or planes to drop out bundles.)

Apathy, self indulgence, honest not knowing how to find, peer pressure, no desire -- because of fear of things that would convict what people do not want to change.

In finding the the true God, or if found, then the true religion, here are some questions to ask:
*Where did we come from?
*Who are we?
*Why are we here?
*What is the purpose of God for everyone, the universe?
*What help does God give us to find him?
*What are the principles that his Laws come from?
*When we die what happens to everyone before the resurrection?
*What happens to this earth from this point on?
*How does free agency help in finding the truth of religion, effect judgment, reward or consequences?
*What is the reward in life" The Hereafter? Consequences?
*Do we get revelation, see angels, hear God through the Holy Spirit? (This one is a key stone)
*Can Satan speak to us and how can we tell it's him?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back