Black Spirituality Religion : Does God Love Black People

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Destee, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I know this is probably going to be a bit controversial, and i admit now, in the beginning, that i'm playing the role of 'devil's advocate' ... but the evidence is almost overwhelming.

For all of my life, my Mother's life, my GrandMother's life ... Black People have been on the bottom.

Now, i understand there was a time (long ago in history), where it looked like God favored us (so i'm told).

But everything i can see ... all the evidence before us now ... could easily lead one to believe ... that God does not love Black People.

We have the hardest way to go. Our babies die daily. Hunger, Starvation, Death, Suffering and Struggle all around us.

With God being able to do all things ... and i do believe God is Able.

Why do we suffer so? Why is this allowed by God to continue?

Does God Love Black People?

:heart:

Destee

2. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    He loves People:heart:

bcause he made them with his own hands...

before you were born ...

he tought of you :heart:

he said let us make man....

he also says ..

he who places anything or anyone above me ...
    is not worthy to me....

but because of our sins and fault he send Jezus to mankind....

because he is Holy....

Because His Mercy .....Is everlasting and verry Big....

in te story of David ...when he stood against Goliath..
    they laught at him because they looked at his sight his apperance..

but God said ...

that is what people look at...

but i look at the Heart....

so there you have it...

Loveauroraflower:heart:

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Queen Destee:
    :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
    Precious I sense your pain and struggles to know.

Precious we must know What God Is?

To ask the Question Do God love Black people, I am thinking is putting a human form on God. God is not a he/she. The Divine Intelligence lives in us, he and she. God has no hands. There is nothing human about the Divine God, that Divine Intelligent Energy, Power, Spirit (ALL One).

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50238
    THERE IS NO ONE NOR NO THING THAT IS IN THE IMAGE OF GOD

We are what we eat and Think. The heart is not doing the thinking. Every Action begins in the SOUL-Mind-Thought.

Here is the KNOWING vice belief (Ego based): The Primary God Attributes are the four elements, Atoms, ( Energy,Fire, Soul ) Water, Wind, Dust Particles), commonly referred to as Planetary Objects and Divine Truth and Reality, now, these attributes are expressed in the action of Harmony, Order, Balance, which is the way the attributes of God function.

Soul, Mind, Body, Spirit, are the Attributes expressed by the body, only the Soul maintain its attributable Action of God, the others are attributes of Mortal Man-Kind.(OSIRIS)

To ask do God love black people is to say the Divine God has emotions. God is not a God of emotions. God is not a tangible corporal being. God is RAW Divine Intelligence. From such a force of intelligence, came into being, the universe and all therein. (OSIRIS).

God places no requirements upon that which It reveals. The Divine God does not need/want anything from us. We must expect much from ourselves, and in doing so, we develop respect for The Divine God. It is to our benefit to express kindness, loving to others. Accomplishing this empower the world to become loving, respected, and a benevolent place. We gain and develop respect toward the Divine God. (OSIRIS).

We who are capable of conceiving the idea of what God is must be able to conceive the idea of our own Identity first. Once this is duly attained, it will place us in the realm of knowing what God is.(OSIRIS).

Precious when we have knowledge, understanding/over standing of the Cosmic Universe, Nature, and our Divine Ancient Ancestors, and the roles they are in us, It is Blissful, no waivers, doubts, ifs, ands buts, maybe.

Destee: With God being able to do all things ... and i do believe God is Able.
    Why do we suffer so? Why is this allowed by God to continue?

we suffer because we are not in our Divine Right mind-set. The Divine God does not interfere with what we do. It gave us Its Attributes to get what we need done. Chief Osiris book: LIES ABOUT GOD. we often blame the Divine God for that which It is blameless of.

Chief Osiris Classes on Destee, and his Post explains this. If you recorded any of Chief Osiris's classes on Destee, you may desire to listen to them.

Is the question you ask Precious, should be rephrased to read:
    Are we loving ourselves? Are Black People loving each other? Are we loving what is Divinely right? Are we Being that which is Divinely right (Truth and reality)?

The Black Queen Womb Gender (Mother)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Queen Mother, is the Mother of Eternal Infinity and is not to be reduced to the Material geographical Level, She is the Divine Essence that is beyond being defined, she which has no Beginning nor Ending, nor does she has the need to create, because just by her mere Divine Action, reveal all that is of Truth And Reality, she is verified by all there is in and cause the physical Universe to be, with the Perfect Night serving as her Womb, from which all and everything that is of Matter and is Anti-Matter, which Is To be And Is Not, To Be, yet all is of that Divine Queen Mother, she which Transcend Space, Motion and Time, yet is the Mother of It All, making Her To be The all That I Am, That I Am Not.

The Queen Mother Is The Divine Essence.

On the Anthropomorphous Level, the Queen Mother Is The Daughter Of the Essence Shadow, which Is the Perfect Night, the Black Eternal Infinite Mass being the Ethereal Universe, In Which Divine Truth and Reality Reside and is in a constant Motion of Coming and Going There From And Into.

The Anthropomorphous Queen Mother is The black Womb Gender Of The Physical Universe, carrying the Ethereal Divine Universe Within that Physical goddess Body, in other words, the Queen Mother is the Black Divine goddess of this Solar System and all others solar systems that make up the the physical Universe, She Is The Strength and Guide in and of the Physical
    Universe. (Auset/Isis and Osiris)

Precious Destee, Our mothers, their mothers did not know that they are the above, and many of us today do not know we are the below. If only the Black womb genders knew the Power in her, we will Be One with the One you speak about loving us.

Destee: We have the hardest way to go. Our babies die daily. Hunger, Starvation, Death, Suffering and Struggle all around us.

Again, when we are in our Divine right mind, all this will cease to be. The Divine God is not the blame for that which It equipped us to do. It is all in us and on us.

We will never overstand what Is and what is not until we Know how the Human Being think/operates in our mind-set.

As long as we continue to think with the european human being mind-set we will never know that which will free us. KNOW AND BE THY DIVINE SOUL.

Precious Destee, I meditate the Cosmic Ancient Ancestors information through me will help you to over stand.

The black Womb Genders (females) must RE-Decorate her Soul-Mind.

A Nation will rise no higher than its womb genders.

The Destiny of the Womb genders: Is the Destiny of the World.

We must not fear our MIND. We must (Action) word) THINK. We must not continue to treat the word DIVINE like it is a disease.

Belief (ego based) will keep us from Knowing.

Divine Scholars, please correct me should I err.

I AM :qqb018:
    That:qqb018:
    I AM:qqb018:

I Am still learning:baby:

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes the divine power loves us

the divine power is us

we are the glue that holds a certain part of the world (human life)

together

yea we go thru tremendous pressures

but that just makes us stronger than the rest

we shall defeat this

the will of the mutant to kill us off

never lose faith

ever

5. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    the chastising Parent

I think the better question would be; why did we stop loving GOD?

Why did we rebel against GOD?

What made us become the fallen human sons of GOD?

What made us make GOD hide IT’S Face from us?

Deut:31:17: Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day. Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?

The question you ask is the entire plot of the Old Testament.

We as a whole people became board with Peace and together we devised a scheme of life where we could experience suffering, emotion and a dramatization of existence and we would experience this until we returned to our SOURCE, our GOD.

GOD LOVES us as the chastising Parent.

Peace and Love.

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50238
    THERE IS NO ONE NOR NO THING THAT IS IN THE IMAGE OF GOD

By Chief Elder Osiris

Tell me, who is it that stand upon this Earthly Rock and can make claim with profound verification that they have Seen the Face of GOD, who among us that can verify that GOD is of the Form as Mortal Man happen to be, who is it among us that make claim that you have Seen the Phenotype of GOD and can back up such a claim with the Profoundness of Empirical Facts?

It is I that venture to say none have seen the Face of God, it is the Reality of God that verify that no one has Seen the Face of God, because God Existence rest above the imagination of us all, that is of the Anthropomorphous Nature of which God has Revealed to us as Beings.

Beloved, it is blasphemous to make claim that Mortal Beings wear the Image of God, when in fact God is beyond being Describe, only to be verified, by the evidence of the Natural Action of all things, can you See the Face of the Wind, the Water, Dust particles, the Atom and yet by each of those Elements Action, it give us the ability to Know they are there without being there in any given describable Form and /or Image.

There is No Thing God has Reveal, that can boast of being the Image of GOD, we only make such a claim when we do not have the Knowledge of what GOD IS or when we are attempting to deceive, so we create an image Claim of being as GOD because that is what we want of us to be, as GOD.

Our Wants serve as a Blinder to us, causing us to become Deaf to the Divine Action of God, our Wanting is what has gotten the Black World in the condition we are now in and the Image we Black Folks now project is in no way close to the Presence of GOD Action.

Even the Perfect Night can not boast of being the image of GOD, why? because GOD is only Energy in Action and the Perfect Night serve as that Eternal Infinite Shadow, which GOD cast from ITS Action into Infinity, never having the NEED to Reveal ITS Action in the Material Image of that IT Has Revealed All Things To Be, And Not To Be, it is of such Action that GOD IS , As IT Is To Be, having no need to give an account to not one thing that IT has Caused To Be, and they being in The Image that such Things happen to be.

God Action serve as reflections of that we refer to as the Material Universe and those Material Things have the ability to pattern their Action to be as those Reflection serving as the evidence that is of a verification of GOD Action, so we should be striving to emulate the Natural reflection of GOD Action and not to be making false claim to be the image of an Action that has no beginning or Ending, nor a describable Identifying Form, because such a display take place only on the Physical Material Level of Life, which is no more than objects verified in Motion.

Therefore, it become Life responsibility to impersonate and to emulate the Divine action of the Physical Universe and it is the Universe Action we are to strive to become the Likeness of and in doing so we become the verifier of GOD Action, operating in Divine cadence with each other.

There is none Living or Dead that ever has reflected the Image of God, because Divine Action carry no shape or form, it is the Ethereal Energetic Intelligence, of which no thing can Divinely Boast of being in the Image of such that has no image, Just perpetual Eternal Infinite Intelligent Action, which verify What GOD IS..

A Reflection OF GOD Action we are, in the Image of GOD, we are not.

Let Those who are Wise and is not a Prisoner of our Wants, Know and Understand what has been shared with you.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

7. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    I kinda agree with Mr. M.P. here, cept..........
    I'd change the word 'God' with 'Us'
    and it would make more 'Divine' sense

8. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    good and evil

In looking at this we continue to be faced with a conundrum; which brothers and sister are for us returning to our former Glory and which are not?

How can we begin to distinguish between those that rebel against the ancestral Power and those that yield to the ancestral Power?

How can we distinguish between the dope dealer and the pillars of the community?

How do we identify friend or foe?

How do we distinguish good and evil?

Peace and Love.

9. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I'm going to dive right in here, even though I am very aware my "religious" knowledge is close to nil...

Hiphopolx,
    I think you are on the right track. My belief in God is quite simple - I think I took the words of being made in his image as is. I mean, if everything is God, and God is everything - I'm God too - as is everyone else :) and we ALL have the power to move mountains - should we decide. We have the power to stop world hunger in heartbeat - should we decide. We have the power to heal ourselves - if we decide. We have the power to LOVE our brethren, if we decide.

2 emotions we humans have - Fear and Love - the Alpha and Omega - without these 2 no other idea can exist. But, we are born and raised in Fear - the rat race - the atrocities - noone talks about the powers in Love. or better yet - noone believes in the universal power of Love.

So yes - I believe the true question is: Why did WE stop Loving ourselves? Why did we abandon our brethren? Why do we allow world hunger? What are we SO Afraid of?

There is another post on destee which talks about Truth - and the only absolute truth is that "truth is ever changing" and I agree - because we are always creating - you know not a single thing exists without it starting as a thought. You cannot think of anything without immediately robbing it of non-existence.

So we should be thinking more LOVE, and less FEAR - and LOVE will emerge.

thats my $0.02 :heart:

eta the link asking "What is Truth?" http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50129

10. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Those were a couple of powerful/valuable pennies you dropped here.

Appreciate it :) :wave: