Black Spirituality Religion : Does God Believe in Polytheism?

Sun Ship said:
Though all things are united, there is no one anything, anywhere in the universe! We like to view god as the absolute Most highest and without equal or mate, but it’s like the Taoist teacher once said, “the largest square has no corners, otherwise it wouldn’t be the largest square’. Then we love to see this omnipresent god as the “all in all” and put this deity solely in the utmost loftiest realm, but if he is in the largest and the utmost solely, than how do you reconcile and relegate him to the triviality of your everyday concerns and lives. For to be “all and all” then this deity should be just as relevant in the smallest and most insignificant of things (even though all things are significant). And this biblical deity attempts to represent himself in all matters when he says he created evil also. Even with the Biblical theologians feeble attempts to show an infallible, all-powerful and singular god, his fallibility and his recognition of a polytheistic world and pantheon still shows through from one biblical book to another.

I always liked what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad says in Teachings of the Messenger:

“I want you to get a good knowledge of what we are entering upon, the judgment of mankind, not of original man, but mankind. The original is not a kind of something else. The original is not from another one, but he himself is his own father and God. The original man is God and father of self. Self created. Not from another.”

Though it is not all that it should be, it is first time in eons that Black people have ever been viewed collectively as the original physical manifestation of the God force.
That is truly powerful
Thanks Brotha Sun

Does God Believe in Polytheism? < Answer Is Yes >

To Answer Your Question Yes . Because The Word For God Is Eloheem Meaning Plural = God's ( Genesis 6;2 , 6;4 , Job. 1;6 , 2;1, Psalm 82;1 , 82;6 , John 10;34-35 )

Genesis 6';2 And I Quote ; That the ( son of God saw ) saw the daughters of men that they were ( fair ) and the took them wives of all which they ( chose ) .

Genesis 6;4 And I Quote ; There were ( giants ) in the (earth ) in those days ; and also after that . when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men , and they bare children to them , the same became ( mighty men ) which were ( old men ) of Re-nown .

Job 1;6 And I Quote ; Now there was a day when the sons of ( God ) came to ( present ) themselves before the ( Lord ) and ( Satan ) came also among them .

Job 2 ; 1 And I Quote ; Again there was a ( day ) when the ( sons ) of ( God ) came to present themselves before the Lord , and ( Satan ) came also among them to ( present himself ) before the Lord .

Psalm 82;1 And I Qoute ; ( God standth ) in the ( gregation ) of the ( mighty ) he ( judgeth ) among the ( gods ) .

Psalm 82;6 And I Quote ; I ( have said ) Ye are gods ; and all of you are ( childrens ) of the ( most High ) .

John 10;34 - 35 And I Quote ; Jesus answered them , Is it not written in your ( law ) I said , Ye are ( God ) ? ;... If he called them gods , unto whom the ( word ) of God came , and the ( Scriptures ) cannot ( be broken ) .

Anunnaqi / Eloheem
The word '' Anunnaqi '' means '' Those who ANU Sent Down , From Heaven To Earth '' . They came from The Skies to the Planet Earth which was originally called Tiamat meaning '' Maiden Of Life '' ; And was also referred to As Tamtu And Tiwawat , And Qi , Ki , Tiamat Is also called Terra , Orb , Arduwt , Or Ard . When the Greeks came across the word Qi ,

They change it to ( Ge / ye ) Comes from . The Anunnaq in The Bible are called Eloheem . They Got their name Anunnaqi when they were coming to earth . The Anunnaqi are A Race of Supreme Beings . The word Anunnaqi is used within The Ancient Tablets . The word Eloheem < Aramic > means '' These Beings '' or '' Group Of Elohs '' .

Eloheems are Angels of El < Aramic > Or Messengers of El . Eloh Who Is Anu . They are physical Angelic Beings , Not Spooks Or Spirit Or Ghost They Are A Host Being That Do The Works Of El < Aramic > Or While On The Planet Earth Under An Appointed Being . Then They Are Called El .. Who Is Under Al or El . The Word '' Eloheem '' Is Found Throughout The Bible .

And Is Falsely Translated As '' God '' . The Name Eloheem Is Used For Both Agreeable And Disagreeable Beings And Even Humans As In Exodus 7;1 When Yahuwa Tod Moses That He Will Make Him An Eloheem For The Pharaoh . Anunnaqi Can Be ( Tobe < Aramic > or Tayyib < Arabic ) . '' Agreeble Or Benevolent Beings '' ; And Rah < Aramic > Or Shariyr ;...

Meaning '' Disagreeable , Or Malevolent Beings '' The Bible Also Calls Them Nephilim Meaning '' Those Who Fell Down '' From The Root Word Nafala < Aramic > Meaning '' Superagatory , Gift , Present , Performance , Beings Above , , Or A Gift Over And Above Is Asked ,

The Word Eloh = Singular Meaning One God .
The word '' Eloh '' means '' Those Being '' . An Eloh < Aramic > Is A Singular or an Individual Eloheem . Each Man is an Eloh , Any Eloheem can be an Eloh . When The Hebrew Letter
( Yod And Miym ) Are Added To Eloh As A Suffix . You Get The Word Eloheem < Aramic >
Which Is The Plural Form Of Eloh < Aramic >

Is Is The Same As The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Word Elah Or Ilah Which Is Short For Allah . The Plural Is Allahuma . Meaning '' The Sourace And Those Being '' Each Eloheem Is An Individual Eloh , And When They Are In A Group . They Are Eloheem . If They Are Raised To A Supreme Being . They Become El , Not Al Or El ;...

So Again God Of The Bible Believe In & New & Fear Polytheism In His Bible Exodus 20;1-5, 7 And I Quote ; And ( God spake ) all these ( words ) saying . I am the Lord Thy God . which have brought thee out of the ( land ) of Egypt , out of the ( house ) of ( bondage ) . ( Thou shat have no other gods before me ) . Thou ( shalt ) not ( make ) unto thee any ( graven image ) or any ( likeness ) of any thing that is in ( heaven ) above , or that is in the ( earth ) beneath , or that is in the water under the earth . Thou ( shalt ) not ( bowdown ) thy self to them , nor serve them ; for I the Lord thy ( God ) am a ( jealous God , visiting ) the ( iniquity ) of the ( father ) upon the ( children ) unto the third and fourth generation of them that hat me .

If God Of The Bible Didn't Believe In Polytheism , Meaning Polytheism - ... In polytheism the gods are personified, distinguished by functions, related to one ... Polytheism is distinguished from theism, also called monotheism, ... http://mb-soft.com/believe/txo/polythei.htm .. If God Of The Bible Didn't Believe In ( Polytheism ) There Wouldn't Be No Reason For Him
To Be Jealous UnLess There Were Other gods According To Exo 20;5 And I Quote ; Thou ( shalt ) not ( bowdown ) thy self to them , nor serve them ; for I the Lord thy ( God ) am a ( jealous God , visiting ) the ( iniquity ) of the ( father ) upon the ( children ) unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me .

So According To The Above Verse There Must Have Been Other gods Equal To The God Of The Christian Bible . Yet The Christian Teach There's Only One God .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble / And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish :donttell:

You are right. Every nation had its own God or Gods. So Israel was not to bow down to the Gods of other nations. This was nationalism as we can see from the prolific politics of the Old Testament.

Israel got its concept of God from the Egyptians then writes a book in which God destroys the Egyptians for their sake.

hmmmmmmm

river said:
You are right. Every nation had its own God or Gods. So Israel was not to bow down to the Gods of other nations. This was nationalism as we can see from the prolific politics of the Old Testament.

Israel got its concept of God from the Egyptians then writes a book in which God destroys the Egyptians for their sake.

hmmmmmmm

Israel worshipped the one true God and the other nations worshipped make believe gods this is why God didnt want them to pray to other so called gods because they really just pray to stone and wooden figures.

NoMore Your Game Show And Tell Time

oceolo said:
Israel worshipped the one true God and the other nations worshipped make believe gods this is why God didnt want them to pray to other so called gods because they really just pray to stone and wooden figures.

Your The Only One Here Who NEVER BackUp AnyThing You Say , All You Use Is Hadiyth = Words Of Men Not Of The Most High Yet You Say You Know Your Bible Well . But Never Use Scriptures . No One Here Going To Fall For Your Games Here Any Longer . If You Can't BackUp What Your Saying With Scriptures , STOP WASTEING People Time Here . Push Those Hadiyth On Those Who Believe As You Do . Now Back To The Subject At Hand , Which You Have No Knowledge Of . Stop Trying To Change The Subject Ok .. Learn To Read Some Ok . :read:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back