Black People : Does Everything at Destee.com Have to Be Black and White?

MANASIAC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
Hello Fam,

I just wanted to ask the family this question of, why does everything have to be black and white?

Sometimes it gets pretty annoying when folks try to bring race in discussions which race have no prevelance.

Whats yall take?

Remember, I am talking about discussions which have no basis for race, but race gets involved in them.

PLEASE LETS TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC!

YOU WILL RECEIEVE BONUS POINTS IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION IN A SIMPLE FASHION, AND NOT WITH A 4 PAGE NOVEL OF REGURIGATED CONVOLUTED INTELLECTUAL ANALYSIS.

I always felt like the human who could communicate jargon and intelligence in a simple form is a real winner :)

Manasiac :uzi:

Brother MANASIAC ... you say you are talking about discussions which have no basis for race, but race gets involved in them ... do you have a few examples to share with us (links to those discussions) so we can evaluate mo' betta how race was introduced into the non-racial discussion?

:heart:

Destee

I agree. There are time when race plays an important role in something...but not everything. Of course race is a part of life and some people use race to determine their every move and motive in life, but not all people do that. I think people like to use race as a crutch when they simply don't have any other answers. Unfortunately, this country is built on racist thoughts and feelings, but as individuals we need to have common sense and look at situations for what they are before we elect to play the race card.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back