Black People : Does Color Really Matter?

the_story

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 7, 2003
in your atmosphere...
Occupation
n/a
hey peeps i just wanna know...does color really matter? i mean seriously...i see SOOO many threads on here about color and skin and everything....i just wanna know...why are we SOOO hooked on that? why is the world hooked on that? Do u family, think that we as a people (black people) over exaggerate
things sometymes?(example:eek:ne tyme i was watching Jason X, and mom's kept asking why the black caracters alwayz die first in those types of movies) i think we do make nothing out of somfin sometymes and we need to chill abit...its almost like everything is racist these days...smh...please tell me what chu think..
:heart:
-story

the_story said:
hey peeps i just wanna know...does color really matter? i mean seriously...i see SOOO many threads on here about color and skin and everything....i just wanna know...why are we SOOO hooked on that? why is the world hooked on that? Do u family, think that we as a people (black people) over exaggerate
things sometymes?(example:eek:ne tyme i was watching Jason X, and mom's kept asking why the black caracters alwayz die first in those types of movies) i think we do make nothing out of somfin sometymes and we need to chill abit...its almost like everything is racist these days...smh...please tell me what chu think..
:heart:
-story

Does color really matter?
It does to me!!...but that's only because it means so much to the european.

maaaaaaaaaaaaan :eek:/

Skin color is something most folk base their judgement on. It's bananas. Cuz really, at the end of the day people are going to do what they want to do and be with who they want to be with. Why other people get so bent outta shape about it is beyond me. Each of us is our own individual therefore we have the right to make our own decisions. I'm a product of two people disregarding skin color. If my parents were color crazy then I wouln't be here.

We as humans have too many differences to sit arouund and nitpick. When it comes down to love then I say go for it. What you got to lose?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back