Destee Network : Does Color Matter? Only When Misrepresented!: The Bible depicts the Colors of Man and Consequences

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
... Book

Does Color Matter? Only When Misrepresented!
The Bible depicts the Colors of Man and Consequences of false Representation

https://www.amazon.com/Clyde-C.-Coger-Jr./e/B004WO98SK/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

41fWw8hPAkL._UY250_.jpg

Last edited:
It's amazing how when the truth about Yahawashi being a black man is told , you got easu's children saying "derr me say color don't matter uggh " yet they got that sissy pedophile effeminate murdering Caesar Borgias' image ordained I meant enforced by his daddy pope Alexander,all over their churches and houses, Edomites think they are everything and everyone, they just came outta the mountains in the 1300's "The thirteenth tribe "explains that

It's amazing how when the truth about Yahawashi being a black man is told , you got easu's children saying "derr me say color don't matter uggh " yet they got that sissy pedophile effeminate murdering Caesar Borgias' image ordained I meant enforced by his daddy pope Alexander,all over their churches and houses, Edomites think they are everything and everyone, they just came outta the mountains in the 1300's "The thirteenth tribe "explains that

No worry though brother Chaya Chaim, this work has been published since 2006, which puts me on the battlefield for ten (10) years, without any worthwhile rebuttal ... Peep the reviews on Amazon.com ...

Peace In my brother friend,

Last edited:

Reviews ...

https://www.amazon.com/Does-Color-M...ll_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back