Black Spirituality Religion : Does Christianity Breed Evil?

don't look now, but you're arguing for islam again. yes, they believe in 'original sin'. there are many things they teach thst go against the qu'ran. i would think that my 'contradictions in the qu'ran' thread pointed that out...

Info, I am not "arguing" FOR nor AGAINST Islam....I am simply trying to keep within the discussion context.

However, for me, the question begs, do ALL SECTS of Islam believe in "original sin?"

Do ALL ISLAMIC SECTS believe in "original sin" or just SOME of them?

I would venture to say that ALL of them DO NOT.

I would venture to say that MANY of them DO adhere to what they read in the QURAN.

So, does that make it a "CONTRADICTION" just because SOME MUSLIMS believe "CONTRARY" to what the QURAN says??

.....This reminds of what I asked another poster about what some Muslims believe and what it says in the Quran.>>>>

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...alled-before-antioch.69763/page-6#post-721143

MasterDJ said:
Secondly, we as Muslims believe that Jesus is the Son of God, however it is not a literal meaning as if God had children. But in reference to the saying of David which was repeated by Jesus, "Ye are all gods children of the most high God." So one who submits is a Son of God as well. We do not believe in literal virgin birth and impregnation of Mary by a spirit but yes, Jesus is the spiritual Son of God.​
If this is so, then please explain Surah 19 (Maryam) from the Quran>>>>>
Surah 19. Maryam (Mary)

19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.
20. She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"
21. He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."
22. So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place

33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute

I have read them and none of them say that you will die and go to hell for not believing in Krishna or buddah nor do they talk about being born in sin. Yes they have concept of good and evil but they also first and foremost state that mans first nature is inherently good. They all have struggle between good and evil beginning with Ausar/Set but Christianity takes the dive in saying that man is condemned from conception!! NONE of the eastern religions especially Hinduism mention that!!

So, in relation to "karma" and "past lives," how does "sin" figure into Hinduism?

Is not "karma" a concept of "cause and effect?"

So, suffering in "past lives" or "present" is connected to one's "karma" and previous lives....Is this correct?

As well as individually, doesn't "karma" also affect others in a larger span?....communities, families, etc...

If so, again, how does these Hindu principles compare with "original sin?"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back