Black Spirituality Religion : Does Christianity Breed Evil?

Thelema, for anyone who does not know, is the belief system founded by the magician, Alistair Crowley:

430px-Aleister_Crowley%2C_wickedest_man_in_the_world.jpg

There actually are parallels between Thelema and Christianity. They both, for instance, are dualist systems. Which is to say that they both teach that God and man are separate beings --- two, not one.

My beliefs are strictly non-dual. God and man are not two, but one. Which is syncretic with Jesus and, hence, is why he told his disciples in the Upper Room that I and my Father are One [John 17:21].

To a strict non-dualist, there is _only_ One Universal Consciousness, which some call God. I AM that I AM. As are you. Your Temple of Nine Gates, your body, is not you. Your body is like a country that the real you dreams it is visiting --- until the real you awakens from the dream.

Christians, being Dualists, accept killing your enemies as being at least sometimes necessary because they think, in error, I am my body. Ergo, sometimes I have to kill my enemy to keep him from killing me. Ergo, my enemy can kill me by killing my body.

Strict non-dualists recognize that nothing your enemy does to your body affects the real you.

Hence, Jesus said:

'Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.'

It is not possible to kill a man who knows Self. He decides if and when to lay down his life and if and when to pick it up again. The Christians do not even begin to understand what Jesus was taking about, which is why they have always fought their wars, their Crusades, and their War on Terror.

After reading your post about your near-death experience which, incidentally, is shared by people worldwide, of all religions, faiths and creeds as well as a couple of people I know personally, and now this post, your ideas on God and man are coming off as conceived by someone who is more delusional than religious. Putting your insignificant mortal life on the same level as Jesus' immortality is more megalomanical than blasphemous, and codifying His divinity as some sort of "non-dualist" as well as purporting to understand the Creator's mind proves you don't know as much about Him or Christianity as think you do.

As for your contention of knowing the "Christian" mind is, well, again, delusional. Wars, Crusades, War on Terror? Sorry, but White and Christian are not synonymous.

First, Kadijah and now you. Do the two of you even bother to read my actual posts or do you just read the name 'thePreacher' and skip over everything else?

Obviously, you and she are aware when I respond because you then go on to respond to my response. But, your response to my response is that I did not respond. Obviously, at some point, I am going to just stop playing your game because, otherwise, we would get stuck in one of those infinite PeeWee Herman 'I know you are but what am I' loops:

What is your problem? You make stupid off-the-wall statements like Rev. Shuttlesworth and Dr. King were "like the OTHER demons," then get your panties all in a bunch when asked to clarify your statement.

Word to the wise: If you can't back it up, don't say it.

Oh, and if you have something to say to me - say it to me. Although it's an honor to be "lumped" into your irritation with Alarm Clock for asking you 'hard' questions (the type you need be able to "back up"... & can't), he neither speaks for me nor are he and I in a club.

Thank you. :news:

After reading your post about your near-death experience which, incidentally, is shared by people worldwide, of all religions, faiths and creeds as well as a couple of people I know personally, and now this post, your ideas on God and man are coming off as conceived by someone who is more delusional than religious. Putting your insignificant mortal life on the same level as Jesus' immortality is more megalomanical than blasphemous, and codifying His divinity as some sort of "non-dualist" as well as purporting to understand the Creator's mind proves you don't know as much about Him or Christianity as think you do.

Who is recommending Christ's Way of love, I or the critics of what I write?

And who is condemning the Way of violence? I or the critics of what I write?

'If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.'

As for your contention of knowing the "Christian" mind is, well, again, delusional. Wars, Crusades, War on Terror? Sorry, but White and Christian are not synonymous.

When Christians start in with their 'those guys are not really Christians' routine, I find it helpful to remember that members of the executive branch practice the same dodge when they appear before congressional oversight committees. Everything criminal that happened is always the fault of bad apples who do not reflect the true intent of the executive branch.

Another example of this is how, every time the military gets caught practicing torture in places like Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, and other detainment facilities, the person testifying at the table always insist the crimes were the actions of a few bad apples and do not reflect the US military itself.

The Mafia did the same thing back in earlier days when one of them would occasionally be called before a Congressional committee investigating organized crime.

But, I agree with the Apostle Paul's perception that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

When members of a criminal organization [be it the Mafia, the executive branch, or Christanity] begin their bobbing and weaving, I find it is best to apply the Duck philosophy:

Who is recommending Christ's Way of love, I or the critics of what I write?

The critics of your paen to meglagomania.

And who is condemning the Way of violence? I or the critics of what I write?

Why ask me? I only pointed out that if we are to believe you, to be a Christian one must be white.... as evidenced by your use of white people's wars. :10500:

'If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.'

There you go again! Confusing your mortal self with Jesus. (smh)

When Christians start in with their 'those guys are not really Christians' routine, I find it helpful to remember that members of the executive branch practice the same dodge when they appear before congressional oversight committees. Everything criminal that happened is always the fault of bad apples who do not reflect the true intent of the executive branch.

Another example of this is how, every time the military gets caught practicing torture in places like Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, and other detainment facilities, the person testifying at the table always insist the crimes were the actions of a few bad apples and do not reflect the US military itself.

Don't know how you gloss over your contention that white people's wars are synonymous with Christianity, then out of the blue, introduce Congress, the President and the military into the convo and start waxing indignent over them. :11200:

Don't know how you gloss over your contention that white people's wars are synonymous with Christianity, then out of the blue, introduce Congress, the President and the military into the convo and start waxing indignent over them. :11200:

If you actually read my posts, with comprehension, instead of blindly trampling them as described in Matthew 7:6, you would know that what I am doing is the same thing the angel of Jesus Christ does in the last book in the bible.

What it, and I, are doing is outing the collusion of the whore who sits on the waters, and the Beast with 7 heads, who are working together, in these the last days, to deny the teachings of Christ.

Because the Christians have no idea what Jesus was talking about, they invented the myth we all are familiar with:
  1. Jesus physically raptures all the Christians off the face of the Earth.
  2. Jesus comes back to Earth in what Christians are calling a spirit body because they have no idea what else to call it.
  3. Jesus fights a physical war against an East European man called the Antichrist, during which most of humanity will be killed.
  4. After which Jesus will reign on Earth from a physical temple in a physical realm city called Jerusalem, in the midst of which will flow a physical river, upon the banks of which will grow a physical Tree of Life, with 12 manner of fruit, the leaves of which will have magical healing properties.
That is _not_ what Jesus is talking about.

It would be a waste of time for me to explain to you what the angel was really talking about.

But if anyone else wishes me to continue, say so, and I will.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back