Black Spirituality Religion : Does Christianity Breed Evil?

Brother it is easy to slander my stamtents when I am not logged on but for the proof that you are not a hypocrate in the "Way of Love" which can be translated as "consideration" and fairness to an adult conversation on a Black discussion board, please cut and place were I made the statment you accused me of. Now tro indicate the redundancy hear and see where analysis starts and hate ends, Christianity particularly the Gopsles actually uises that term and that world more then any other written scripture or oral tradition then any other religion or spiritual practice. Now I am here we can debate it! And since it does how does real and true Christianiity, not the false practices we have seen throughout history, but the actual Gospel if you will.... spread evil? You have 2 parents? May I assume they are Christian? Uncles? Aunts? Cousins? Inlaws? Black neighbors? Black businesses you patronize; all Christian as well.............. are any of them evil????
still waiting brother Preacher!

still waiting brother Preacher!

First, Kadijah and now you. Do the two of you even bother to read my actual posts or do you just read the name 'thePreacher' and skip over everything else?

Obviously, you and she are aware when I respond because you then go on to respond to my response. But, your response to my response is that I did not respond. Obviously, at some point, I am going to just stop playing your game because, otherwise, we would get stuck in one of those infinite PeeWee Herman 'I know you are but what am I' loops:

First, Kadijah and now you. Do the two of you even bother to read my actual posts or do you just read the name 'thePreacher' and skip over everything else?

Obviously, you and she are aware when I respond because you then go on to respond to my response. But, your response to my response is that I did not respond. Obviously, at some point, I am going to just stop playing your game because, otherwise, we would get stuck in one of those infinite PeeWee Herman 'I know you are but what am I' loops:

Why waste your time arguing with the super-"revolutionary" " Defenders of the Faith" who preach Malcolm (who by the way was NOT a Christian) then post pictures of Minister Khalid (who for sure was NOT a pork chop nationalist or Christian) and talking about remembering him from the 60s when this is impossible because in the 60s he was still known as Harold X Moore?

Perhaps I may be the only one here who gets your message here but it gets confused when your points get reduced to PeeWee Hermanish references which is what this troika is intent on doing. Dummying down the discussion, transforming it into needless and endless debate in circular dissonance, and having you lose your focus so why continue to entertain their foolishness.

I mean really. I was accused of liking your post while ghosting and its not possible to like a post without logging in, and then the challenge of or accusation of not being man enough to debate him when he's logged in sounds exactly like Ankhur, who he denies being, but those pictures of Khalid and calling people sissies is a dead giveaway, but for some reason he is allowed to continue this foolishness, overwhelming threads, which got him banned before (how many times and under how many different user names I lost count).

i don't even like looking at that evil mofo....

one love
khasm
Well to some Crowley is a hero! All that stuff Jay Z was throwin up to the youth; the signs the Skull and Bones fad, after a point they will have some thinking that Stephen was the hero of the Django movie, and that opression is a good way to make money.

The Catholic church was based on Constantines one percent cult of Sol Invictus. The explerers were Templars, Knights of Malta and freemasons; all opposed to the ideology and tenets of Christianity,

however it is good that Crowley was brought up cause his abuse of Kemetic symbolism
220px-Aleister_Crowley,_Golden_Dawn.jpg

will fool many into thinking that something is wrong with Kemeticism, just as many have been fooled by the charlatans who misuse and hide behind the religion of Christianity, make some think there is something wrong with Christianity!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back