Black Spirituality Religion : Does Christianity Breed Evil?

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
If a person especially a young person is tought the story of Adam and Eve , that Is that we are natural " sinners". how does that affect that persons state if mind? I have noticed something common with Christians , that commality is that they are often some of the rudest,conniving people you will meet. My theory is most Christians are convinced that no matter what they go, "God" Will Forgive Them. I think that this is a major flaw in Christianity.

If a person especially a young person is tought the story of Adam and Eve , that Is that we are natural " sinners". how does that affect that persons state if mind? I have noticed something common with Christians , that commality is that they are often some of the rudest,conniving people you will meet. My theory is most Christians are convinced that no matter what they go, "God Will Forgive Them. I think that this is a major flaw in Christianity.

uh oh..

If a person especially a young person is tought the story of Adam and Eve , that Is that we are natural " sinners". how does that affect that persons state if mind? I have noticed something common with Christians , that commality is that they are often some of the rudest,conniving people you will meet. My theory is most Christians are convinced that no matter what they go, "God" Will Forgive Them. I think that this is a major flaw in Christianity.

peace

Just to even the playing field, Islam also goes by the story of Adam and Eve in the Qu'ran so the same could be said of them, as well as the disdain for woman because of what eve supposedly did. This is the story that is used by the religious to keep women 'in their place', so to speak.

Yea I remember when they came with that you need to repent, you're a sinner. I said dang what did I do? I'm only 8 years old.

I don't think christianity breeds evil. But it's a perfect place for a person to hide evil and take advantage of it and people whose hearts are in the right place.

I have noticed something common with Christians , that commality is that they are often some of the rudest,conniving people you will meet.
This is true. Though you can't generalize because all sectors of life have rude and conniving people, yes we just expect more from a person who claims religion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back