Black Relationships : Does astrology or intellect play a part in strong relationship

MahoganyUnique

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 14, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I am on my phone so I will be short and apologize now if I may be everywhere on this topic. I was interested in astrology in my early twenties but have since then strayed away from studying more about it. I learned many things about lunar signs and birth charts that are suppose to play a role in how a person inward and outward personality may be made and life obstacles that they may go through and how they handle them. I also read a little on chineese astrology ( eastern zodiac) which corresponds with the orbit of jupiter, in which it takes 12 years. So after 12 years the cycle would start over with a different element. In knowing some of this I find myself seeking mates that I know I am compatible with. But then when it comes to western astrology because of new evidence of a 13th sign and when dealing with only sun signs and not birth charts, I find it very difficult. Also I can say the same with the eastern zodiac because of all the elements and so forth. I was wondering if anyone has succesfully had a relationship that knows even alittle about astrology that was against this or was aligned with this? It is very strange to me that those that I am compatible with do not reach a level of intellect that makes me want to engage in a relationship, when those that do posses energy to stimulate my mind I am not compatible with. I was with the father of my kids for 7 years. He is a cancer and I am a taurus, that says we are compatible according to western astrology. My lunar sign is a cancer and his is a libra. However in chineese astrology he is a goat and me a dog, in which we wouldn't be compatible. I do know of knowlege where they incorporate the both but know nothing of this. We however did not work and I have grown so far intellectually that we will never work because anytime I voice my opinion I am crazy to him. He is a strong Black man yet his thoughts are too much and I can't handle it. Besides being an alcoholic he talks to my son with a very degrading tone at times and I try and tell him his way of speaking to them is damaging to their spirit. He will say things like you stupid and you gone grow up to be a punk. Is this tough love? How some men put it and me being a woman am I. Putting to much thought into this. How can I want to mend something like this when we don't see eye to eye on what to instill in our children? Any comments are welcome

I am on my phone so I will be short and apologize now if I may be everywhere on this topic. I was interested in astrology in my early twenties but have since then strayed away from studying more about it. I learned many things about lunar signs and birth charts that are suppose to play a role in how a person inward and outward personality may be made and life obstacles that they may go through and how they handle them. I also read a little on chineese astrology ( eastern zodiac) which corresponds with the orbit of jupiter, in which it takes 12 years. So after 12 years the cycle would start over with a different element. In knowing some of this I find myself seeking mates that I know I am compatible with. But then when it comes to western astrology because of new evidence of a 13th sign and when dealing with only sun signs and not birth charts, I find it very difficult. Also I can say the same with the eastern zodiac because of all the elements and so forth. I was wondering if anyone has succesfully had a relationship that knows even alittle about astrology that was against this or was aligned with this? It is very strange to me that those that I am compatible with do not reach a level of intellect that makes me want to engage in a relationship, when those that do posses energy to stimulate my mind I am not compatible with. I was with the father of my kids for 7 years. He is a cancer and I am a taurus, that says we are compatible according to western astrology. My lunar sign is a cancer and his is a libra. However in chineese astrology he is a goat and me a dog, in which we wouldn't be compatible. I do know of knowlege where they incorporate the both but know nothing of this. We however did not work and I have grown so far intellectually that we will never work because anytime I voice my opinion I am crazy to him. He is a strong Black man yet his thoughts are too much and I can't handle it. Besides being an alcoholic he talks to my son with a very degrading tone at times and I try and tell him his way of speaking to them is damaging to their spirit. He will say things like you stupid and you gone grow up to be a punk. Is this tough love? How some men put it and me being a woman am I. Putting to much thought into this. How can I want to mend something like this when we don't see eye to eye on what to instill in our children? Any comments are welcome

Tough love or crazy love? I have written in threads here before concerning sidereal astrology and the 13th sign of Ophichus, which I fall under, so western astrology has no usage to me as it relates to sun signs. What I do find more accurate is using your moon sign because it relates to ones emotional nature which I think is key in understanding possible compatable relationships.

Tough love or crazy love? I have written in threads here before concerning sidereal astrology and the 13th sign of Ophichus, which I fall under, so western astrology has no usage to me as it relates to sun signs. What I do find more accurate is using your moon sign because it relates to ones emotional nature which I think is key in understanding possible compatable relationships.

Lol @ crazy or tough love. Yea that is right on but I never thought of it like that. In order to connect with someone on a deeper more meaningful way, their lunar signs being compatible may have an affect. That makes a lot of sense. I try not to let astrology play a role in dating but I always see similar traits in men that have the same sign, which makes me want to run if they are not traits I want to deal with, and quite the opposite if I have had good experiences. In which I may be missing out big time...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back