Black Relationships : Does astrology or intellect play a part in strong relationship

I think there should be a physical/spiritual and emotionally connection , when it comes to signs and
astrology it to me all depend on how mates look into it to be compatible.

I am on my phone so I will be short and apologize now if I may be everywhere on this topic. I was interested in astrology in my early twenties but have since then strayed away from studying more about it. I learned many things about lunar signs and birth charts that are suppose to play a role in how a person inward and outward personality may be made and life obstacles that they may go through and how they handle them. I also read a little on chineese astrology ( eastern zodiac) which corresponds with the orbit of jupiter, in which it takes 12 years. So after 12 years the cycle would start over with a different element. In knowing some of this I find myself seeking mates that I know I am compatible with. But then when it comes to western astrology because of new evidence of a 13th sign and when dealing with only sun signs and not birth charts, I find it very difficult. Also I can say the same with the eastern zodiac because of all the elements and so forth. I was wondering if anyone has succesfully had a relationship that knows even alittle about astrology that was against this or was aligned with this? It is very strange to me that those that I am compatible with do not reach a level of intellect that makes me want to engage in a relationship, when those that do posses energy to stimulate my mind I am not compatible with. I was with the father of my kids for 7 years. He is a cancer and I am a taurus, that says we are compatible according to western astrology. My lunar sign is a cancer and his is a libra. However in chineese astrology he is a goat and me a dog, in which we wouldn't be compatible. I do know of knowlege where they incorporate the both but know nothing of this. We however did not work and I have grown so far intellectually that we will never work because anytime I voice my opinion I am crazy to him. He is a strong Black man yet his thoughts are too much and I can't handle it. Besides being an alcoholic he talks to my son with a very degrading tone at times and I try and tell him his way of speaking to them is damaging to their spirit. He will say things like you stupid and you gone grow up to be a punk. Is this tough love? How some men put it and me being a woman am I. Putting to much thought into this. How can I want to mend something like this when we don't see eye to eye on what to instill in our children? Any comments are welcome

Good Morning Queen MahoganyUnique...would you mind if I could add a few thoughts, please?

Good Morning Queen MahoganyUnique...would you mind if I could add a few thoughts, please?

Goodmorning,

Please do add your opinion. I really would like to see people views and/ or experiences on how astrology or intellect can (or if it doesn't) affect one's choice. Of course you would have to know a little about astrology in order to comment about that but even with intellect I wonder if people only seek out likeminded people??

Goodmorning,

Please do add your opinion. I really would like to see people views and/ or experiences on how astrology or intellect can (or if it doesn't) affect one's choice. Of course you would have to know a little about astrology in order to comment about that but even with intellect I wonder if people only seek out likeminded people??

I'm sure you are familiar with the saying 'opposites attract'.

I was so much into astrology at one point I used to do charts for others. Sometimes I still get requests.

However, I tend to rely on intuition rather than astrology or intellect and this is in all matters.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back