Black Relationships : Does astrology or intellect play a part in strong relationship

I would put more weight in intellect myself because I like to be taught and learn new things. It seems very hard to connect with people that do not think at all. And they could be the sweetest person or I can be compatible with them, but I get bored. This has made my dating life almost nonexistant. In a relationship could you except that your significant other wasn't able to give you intellectual conversation, but everything else?
I agree with you because I have been in a few. IMO, how can you talk on any subject going totally off of hearsay? They didn't read anything of substance, watch anything educational, but could talk hours about ignorant #@*@(you know the word). And it absolutely drove me up the wall when their knowledge of our history didn't extend pass the fact that we were slaves, and MLK was assassinated.

But those days are long behind me, that is the reason I come here, I don't get spanked as hard as I do at home.:D

Goodmorning,

Thank you for adding this information. I was always skeptical about western astrology because I felt it was watered down so that people could look at it to be false. But someone told me that this stemmed from egyptian beliefs. They are saying it is religion? Could you please share more? Do you know of any books that speak on this? How I would love to go to this museum. And who knows what this information could bring to our spiritual walk. I plan to read more about this today in my free time. Even with chineese astrology I have found it to help me understand people and why they may do the things they do. Some times my perception of people is based off of my makeup and I tend to look at people as real fake, but then discovering their sign and more about them it just seems some people seek attention and their actions may only be fake to me cause i Do things very different. Which I understand this is a part of growing up but I was able to be a better person with this limited information.

Hello Queen,

You asked a couple of questions concerning this powerful topic of astrology. Other than my own book (study), I'm not familiar with any books which openly demonstrate the astrological dynamics and Black Women. Let me emphasize Queen, I'm not saying it does not exist... but I have never come across it.

You also asked me to share more. I would be happy to...do you have anything specific you believe I can share with you? What are some of your specific interests regarding this subject?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back