Black People : Does anyone sew?

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Peace.

Does anyone here sew and/or make their own clothes? And I'm not talking about folks who made an apron or a skirt in high school and never touched a machine again....

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace.

Does anyone here sew and/or make their own clothes? And I'm not talking about folks who made an apron or a skirt in high school and never touched a machine again....

:lol: ... Hi Beloved ... :wave:

I was sure finna raise my hand ... till you added that part about school and stuff ... :lol:

I did a bit more than school. I had my own machine at home, with patterns and thimbles and stuff .. :lol:

Oh gosh ... too precious ... thanks for the smile.

Wasssup Sister? You want something made, or you start'n a business, need more folk, wassup?

I need a job ... I am teachable ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
I sew. I love to sew. I already have a small side gig going for years.

I was just wondering if anyone loves sewing like I do. It'd be nice to build with some like minded people...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: