Black Money Business Jobs : DOES ANYONE KNOW THE STIPULATIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID AND INCOME,HOUSEHOLD#

In your freind's situation marriage can be a bonus. Not in the financial aid arena. Did you claim that you give 50% or more of your income toward your child? If not, then do so. Does she recieve an income? Most of the time they award benefits based on the past years tax return, even if you haven't made a cent in 06'. Most states differ. There should be a 1-800 number on your FAFSA. I can't provide a link, because my comp is being monitored(school).....lol. They keep on blanking out my screen:eek:

spicybrown said:
In your freind's situation marriage can be a bonus. Not in the financial aid arena. Did you claim that you give 50% or more of your income toward your child? If not, then do so. Does she recieve an income? Most of the time they award benefits based on the past years tax return, even if you haven't made a cent in 06'. Most states differ. There should be a 1-800 number on your FAFSA. I can't provide a link, because my comp is being monitored(school).....lol. They keep on blanking out my screen:eek:

Thank you sis!:geek:
I was so upset!
I know there are people with lower incomes but because I make more I can't continue my education? I'm a single mother depending soley on my income,no other checks or child support ever!
The advisor was so nasty too!
She didn't even try to give me options.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back