Black People : Does anyone here have any wilderness survival skills?

:10400: But you just said you'd kill me. So that isn't sensible at all. You'd die. Well, since you don't know that either, you'd only piss me off. Then I would just leave you. :11900: Or force you to do things :bellydance:to please me :massage:

:SuN004:

Silly Kem, I didn't say I'd kill you. I said you might not make it back. Ya know, being the selfless man you are, you'd give me all the rations so that I could go on, and speak of how perverted persevering you were, up to the end, when only one of us could survive.:angel1:

Silly Kem, I didn't say I'd kill you. I said you might not make it back. Ya know, being the selfless man you are, you'd give me all the rations so that I could go on, and speak of how perverted persevering you were, up to the end, when only one of us could survive.:angel1:

Since I'm the only one that knows how, it would be me

I've been looking into this recently but there aren't any courses nearby. Has anyone tried something like this?
My main concern is being able to find food.
Prepare ahead of time in case of an emergency situation. This site will give you some tips.
http://www.foodstorage.com

I also suggest Survivalist Magazine. I have not been in a program since childhood but will let you know what I find. I guess it depends on your area. Urban or rural?

There are numerous survivalist forums on the internet, mostly right wing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back