Black People : Does anyone here have any goals and/or passions?

Wow. You are in trouble. Saturday you post that you have a white woman festish.... then abandon that thread when others question your sincerity and SJ implies you're joshing, i. e., a white man wanting to be with a white woman? Now, without answering one question in the Festish thread, you're feeling empty inside in this one. I suggest you check out James' link. It might help you out. :news:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Sorry if some of my threads have rubbed you guys the wrong way. I didn't abandon the white woman thread, I just don't think it's as big of a problem as I had previously thought. The emptiness is something I've been feeling for awhile and is unrelated to the white woman thing.

Wow. You are in trouble. Saturday you post that you have a white woman festish.... then abandon that thread when others question your sincerity and SJ implies you're joshing, i. e., a white man wanting to be with a white woman? Now, without answering one question in the Festish thread, you're feeling empty inside in this one. I suggest you check out James' link. It might help you out. :news:

I saw where skuderjaymes implied he was white, but i aint seen him show no proof.

And i did ask for it ... :pc: ... hmmm ... maybe he aint got none ... less'n you dun seen't it?

Though re-posting his claim a few times, might make it fact after folk have heard it enuff.

That probably has something to do with the way facts are made, tell the story enough.

Anywho ... he didn't say he wanted to kill his self ... depression doesn't always mean that.

Anyway ... i just wanted to get alla this in ... :swings: ... thanks for opening the door ... :wink:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

:wow:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Sorry if some of my threads have rubbed you guys the wrong way. I didn't abandon the white woman thread, I just don't think it's as big of a problem as I had previously thought. The emptiness is something I've been feeling for awhile and is unrelated to the white woman thing.

Yes ... destee.com is my passion ... and many of my goals have surrounded her.

As you probably know, i 've been right in the midst of this passion for 16 years, and some of those years were fraught with depression ... what could easily be considered mental illness, a loss of interest in almost everything, impossible to be as passionate about destee.com as i wanted to be, felt empty inside, alone-while surrounded by many, feeling crummy ... yep ... alla dem ... that's me ... 4 and 5 ... :)

All of that to say ... even the best of times ... have some bad times in 'em.

Just try to remain as encouraged as you can ... during the highs and the lows.

Trouble only lasts for a season ... you just gotta make it thru the season ... alive ... :mirror:

Hope you feel more encouraged, passionate, happy, and excited soon.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

And a lot of us sincerely hope you continue in pursuit of your Passion Sister Destee, cause where would we be right now without it, ... :sad: to even think :thinking: about it, for real!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back