Chief Elder Osiris : Does america And Europe Need To Repent For The Evil Of Chattel slavery And Colonial

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Does america And Europe Need To Repent For The Evil Of Chattel slavery And Colonial

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved the thing that is motivating me to write this Missive is the statement that the President of Venezuela, Hugo Chavez made a few days ago at the AU meeting, stating that Europe and america owe repentance for their evil action of Chattel Slavery and Colonialism, to Afrikan people, I must admit that I am some what Enlighten to learn that Hugo Chavez is a member of the AU, hopefully the Afrikans Proper of the AU and the descendants of those that were Enslaved in america, as well as the rest of the Diaspora will become motivated by the action of Mr. Chavez and follow suit by demanding an expression of repentance from america and Europe, but more than that, a demand for recompense for the evil perpetrated against our Enslaved Ancestors and the Black Afrikans in Afrika.

President Hugo Chavez has demonstrated to be not fearful of the European/america power and stand strong in what he appear to be committed to in life, such is a lession Afrikans should practice.

The evil of Chattel Slavery and Colonialism is a crime that was committed against Black people, and Justice demand for each criminal that is guilty of those crimes to offer compensation to those Black Afrikans that suffered under the evil and hardship of those two institutions, Chattel Slavery and Colonialism.

What I must say here is that any talk about Chattel Slavery and acts of recompense for the crime committed against our Enslaved Ancestors must include the descendants of those that were Enslaved, because the rise and recover of Afrika and Black Afrikan people hinge on the return of the descendants of those that were enslaved, with their Enslaved Ancestors Reparation in hand and with the Right to become the next established State in Afrika as a sovereign and independent State, with the Right to become self-govern.

The fact remain that from the evil action of Chattel Slavery in america, there has emerged a ethnic group that is a family member of that class of people referred as Black Afrikans, the result that represent post Chattel Slavery, a people now with the residue of a Slave Mentality, having no Land to call our own and is now, descendants in exile with a Justified Right to become self govern in the Land of their Enslaved Ancestors, a Land that is by birth belong to those that were Enslaved in the institution call Chattel Slavery, such is as much our Enslaved Ancestors land as it is those that did not make the Middle passage Journey, thus causing such Land in Afrika to be just as much to belong to the Children of those that were Enslaved in america and the other part of the Diaspora.

The quicker the Sisters and Brothers in Afrika acknowledge this fact of Truth and begin a bonding with one to the other between the Afrikans in Afrika and the Afrikans in america and the rest of the Diaspora, the quicker Afrika and the Afrikan people will begin to return to our proper place and position in the world with Honor and Respect.

As of now, the Children of those Enslaved Ancestors in america is a people of a evolved ethnicity that is without power, authority, nor control over their lives in america, thus is of a behavior that display no self respect, a people that have no state to call their own, in term of being self-govern.

To those that have the knowledge, understanding and wisdom to acknowledge that which I am saying today, I stand ready and available to discuss further the claim and Rights of the descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors.

What is your excuse Black Woman and Man for not rising up and become fighters for your Liberation in the world ?

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus