Black Relationships : DOES AGE MATTER??

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
Greetings...

I wanted to start this thread inspired by an article someone posted in the entertainment forum about a couple where the woman was about 20 years or more (give or take a year) older than her partner.

It seems that when the women is older than the man, we tend to kick up stink but is the same stink kicked up when it is the other way around?

Also, when a person is an adult, why do we make it our business to criticise or condemn other's for who they choose to be with in terms of age. Does age really matter and why?

Peace, love, light...
1UL

Greetings...

I wanted to start this thread inspired by an article someone posted in the entertainment forum about a couple where the woman was about 20 years or more (give or take a year) older than her partner.

It seems that when the women is older than the man, we tend to kick up stink but is the same stink kicked up when it is the other way around?

Also, when a person is an adult, why do we make it our business to criticise or condemn other's for who they choose to be with in terms of age. Does age really matter and why?

Peace, love, light...
1UL

"if you like it, I love it" that is my attitude about this. however I cannot go too young. I got guys i know that want to chase young poo-poo(19-25) all day long. The younguns seem to like me, but it is not for me. They remind me of my kids. Probly missin out on a bunch. But that's cool. I think sometimes it makes guys have a false sense of youth. I just need some more "ice cream seasons" in a woman. besides sisters are sexy and beautifull there whole lives.:) now maybe there is somebody that could make me change up. but for now...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back