Black Relationships : DOES AGE MATTER??

I see nothing wrong with dating someone older than you depending on your age. I have two daughters and one son. When they get old enough to date I would be very disturbed to have my young daughter (lets say 19) dating a man that is 20 years older than her. I would have a real problem with that. When you are that young dating someone that much older than you that older person has more life experience and may use that to manipulate the younger person. If my children were older and dating an older person I wouldn't have as much of an issue with it.

LADY LC, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN AS FAR AS THE AGE. MY YOUNGER COUSIN MARRIED A MAN THAT WAS OLDER THAN BOTH OF HER PARENTS WHOM ARE 43 AND SHE WAS ONLY 19 AT THE TIME!!! HER MOM WAS JUST SICK!! NOT TO MENTION THAT THEY HAD A CHILD TOGETER!! SHE'S 21 NOW... JUST D*** YOUNG FOR THAT! I CANT IMAGINE IT BEING MY DAUGHTER...:SuN008:

Well....and I say this shyly :em2900: when I first started talking to this gentlemen...I was a bit nervous. For I have never dated anyone more than a few years older than myself. So...I was like, ok...this is new for me. I was kinda excited in a giddy-school girlish kinda way (oh I am so blushing now, LOL) but....now I am like, getting use to it, because this gentlemen makes me feel so very comfortable.

And...just a little background on me. I have always been kinda, mature coming up....meaning, I never really participated in the crazy behavior of people my age. In fact, all of my friends, especially female friends have been older than me. 5-15 years older. Even now, I have only one friend who is my age. I have always enjoyed the company of more mature individuals, as I like what they have to say, and it is similiar to my own train of thoughts. And I think that, this is where the love connection can be made....if the younger person is mature, and the older person is still youthful....well then I think a beautiful connection can be made. I like the idea, of the wisdom that an older man can bring to me ( Not in a fatherly way, :nono:) and i think he may enjoy the energy of a younger woman....I don't know folks....I could be wrong, but this is just where my thoughts have lead me....and, the idea of sex with an older man....he he he....sounds...like fun. I have thought about that as of late....
:flirt:

intresting , and this the beauty of it all that everyone see age differently
when i was 22 i was dating a woman who was 43 and she was all good

I don't think it's as bad as it seem or look as long as both are adults
not teens .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back