Africa : DOES AFRICA ALWAYS NEED SOMEONE'S ELSES HELP???

FLATFOOTFLOOGIE said:
Wow, can we get back to the question I asked before this thread was ruthlessly hi-jacked???

For someone so new to the community, you sure are presumptuous.

What makes you think a Member can't share whatever thoughts come to mind, in any thread found here?

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
For someone so new to the community, you sure are presumptuous.

What makes you think a Member can't share whatever thoughts come to mind, in any thread found here?

Destee

I beg your pardon, Ms Destee, but I didn't say members could not share "whatever thoughts come mind", did I? I said we should get back to the question which I initially asked - unless such a question does not meet with your approval? Clearly, most posters at this site would rather not DEAL with the question I asked or there'd not be such diversionary scurrying about.

FLATFOOTFLOOGIE said:
I beg your pardon, Ms Destee, but I didn't say members could not share "whatever thoughts come mind", did I? I said we should get back to the question which I initially asked - unless such a question does not meet with your approval? Clearly, most posters at this site would rather not DEAL with the question I asked or there'd not be such diversionary scurrying about.

My point was ... and is ... that a Member may share whatever thoughts they'd like after reading any thread found here.

Your accusation of "ruthless hi-jacking" isn't your determination to make.

Destee

jamesfrmphilly said:
i think the white man IS responsible.
the solution is to remove him and all his poison from the system.
FLATFOOTFLOOGIE said:
That's good, James, thanks for your opinion on this mattter. I am sure it will go a long way to solving our difficulties.LOL!
are you saying don't remove the white man?
do you know any blacks who have not been under the control of the devil?
i suggest if we can get the devil out of our system we can then work on what problems that are left in a reasonable manner.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back