Black Spirituality Religion : Does a song go through your head?

Please, enlighten us. I am very curious, my friend. I'm sure you have something wonderful to share with us.

LOL...

Consensual chaos is a ritual. It is when two or more people agree to a particular chaos. The Chaos agreed upon depends on the Chaos interest of each individual who consents to the chaos. Everyone has a little chaos inside of them that needs to be fed in order to keep the balance. I say little chaos because chaos is like a little fire ball, that if not fed, it can grow really big. Fire feeds off of Air and Air is the element of freedom. What happens if we don't breath? This is why consensual chaos is an alternative, as opposed to waiting around for a chaos that comes out of no where and can't be controlled

Any hoot, the whole idea of consensual chaos is to allow people to act out there chaos in a controlled manner, the drama of the cosmos is what I call it.

Example, Leos are very dramatic and crave being the center of attention. People love Leos but Leos tire people out because they are worse than any sign when it comes to craving attention. So, lets say that chaos for the Leo is constant attention or stroking of the ego. If a woman is to even think about marrying a Leo man, she would have to first agree to a Consensual Chaos, Consensual Chaos goes both ways though, both parties have to agree to cater to each individuals chaos desire or chaos nature.

So, instead of the woman married to the Leo getting upset and complaining about how she is tired of stroking the Leos ego, in consensual chaos, every ones chaos is catered to, so no one will be robbed of their chaos drama. If anyone even thinks of trying to rob someone of their chaos drama, that would lead to the little chaos not being fed, which in turn can turn into a really big and chaotic.

Consensual chaos is not just based on individuals who are married.

Consensual Chaos is for anyone and everyone.

The basic principles of Consensual Chaos is mutual respect, Freedom and Balance.

Astrologer4U

LOL...

Consensual chaos is a ritual. It is when two or more people agree to a particular chaos. The Chaos agreed upon depends on the Chaos interest of each individual who consents to the chaos. Everyone has a little chaos inside of them that needs to be fed in order to keep the balance. I say little chaos because chaos is like a little fire ball, that if not fed, it can grow really big. Fire feeds off of Air and Air is the element of freedom. What happens if we don't breath? This is why consensual chaos is an alternative, as opposed to waiting around for a chaos that comes out of no where and can't be controlled

Any hoot, the whole idea of consensual chaos is to allow people to act out there chaos in a controlled manner, the drama of the cosmos is what I call it.

Example, Leos are very dramatic and crave being the center of attention. People love Leos but Leos tire people out because they are worse than any sign when it comes to craving attention. So, lets say that chaos for the Leo is constant attention or stroking of the ego. If a woman is to even think about marrying a Leo man, she would have to first agree to a Consensual Chaos, Consensual Chaos goes both ways though, both parties have to agree to cater to each individuals chaos desire or chaos nature.

So, instead of the woman married to the Leo getting upset and complaining about how she is tired of stroking the Leos ego, in consensual chaos, every ones chaos is catered to, so no one will be robbed of their chaos drama. If anyone even thinks of trying to rob someone of their chaos drama, that would lead to the little chaos not being fed, which in turn can turn into a really big and chaotic.

Consensual chaos is not just based on individuals who are married.

Consensual Chaos is for anyone and everyone.

The basic principles of Consensual Chaos is mutual respect, Freedom and Balance.

Astrologer4U

Wow! This is fascinating. I hung on your every word. Every single detail is stimulating. I'm going to print this out for future reference. Thank goodness I encountered you or I may never have known of such useful information. Brilliant, beloved! Absolutely brilliant.

Wow! This is fascinating. I hung on your every word. Every single detail is stimulating. I'm going to print this out for future reference. Thank goodness I encountered you or I may never have known of such useful information. Brilliant, beloved! Absolutely brilliant.

LOL... make sure you laminate it, and frame it, and give praise in the opportunity for encountering it. As I am sure, you appreciate the knowledge and insight it offers you. As I am also sure that you cannot even imagine beyond the stretch of your imagination, that there could possibly be anything more insightful. Is that anything else but remarkable?:)

hahaha

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back