Black Spirituality Religion : Does a song go through your head?

When all of the chaos is taking place, and I see that you have made a post, suddenly... the Night train makes a stop... and as I read your encouraging and inspirational post, of sweet and subtle chaos, this song goes through my head...

Then all of a sudden, after reading your post, right before I click out of the thread, I hear the sound of a needle scratching across a vinyll record and the Night train starts again.

That is yet another excellent observation. I didn't quite see it like that. Thank you for that useful tidbit. You are indeed a wonderful woman. You are a gift, a treasure, and something indeed divine to witness and experience. One can only attempt to live as you do for you set the highest of standards and again I am humbled by all you are and your character, my love.

When all of the chaos is taking place, and I see that you have made a post, suddenly... the Night train makes a stop... and as I read your encouraging and inspirational post, of sweet and subtle chaos, this song goes through my head...

Then all of a sudden, after reading your post, right before I click out of the thread, I hear the sound of a needle scratching across a vinyll record and the Night train starts again.

Astrologer4U

so, you got your drama fix for the night.. you're welcome.

so, you got your drama fix for the night.. you're welcome.

Skuder, I try to find humor in everything, If I don't, I am capable of becoming depressed by the worlds everyday, obvious sorrows. As a Capricorn, happiness is essential to my well being. Thanks to my Gemini rising, my saving grace, I am quite capable of lightning up, even during a crisis. So, excuse me if the technic I chose to support my happiness and well being offends you.

Astrologer4u

Skuder, I try to find humor in everything, If I don't, I am capable of becoming depressed by the worlds everyday, obvious sorrows. As a Capricorn, happiness is essential to my well being. Thanks to my Gemini rising, my saving grace, I am quite capable of lightning up, even during a crisis. So, excuse me if the technic I chose to support my happiness and well being offends you.

Astrologer4u

Your explanation of your astrologically-based outlook is fascinating, beloved.

I must say if there is anything, anything at all that offers more knowledge and insight than astrology and those who study it, I cannot even imagine what it would be. Astrology is an absolutely remarkable knowledge base and those who see things through that lens are, to put it simply, a gift to this world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back