Black People Politics : Documentary: "The More Effective Evil" - Impending impact of Pres. Obama's legacy?

No replies by now so let's see who follows. Obama. I'm talked out about him and tired of hearing his speeches especially when he speaks at us instead of to us.

As far as the video is concerned, I will get to that later. I will just say for now get ready. Get organized. And brace yourselves for another recession.

I have had enough of talking about this traitor. I mean what is there left to say? We know he is doing more damage to the Black community. But think about it. It's been put in motion since when?

We really need to get on the good foot and start getting right because the time soon come where things will get scarce. We need to get back to nature and get bac to Ma'at.

I will make another comment after I watch the video. Hotep brothers.

No replies by now so let's see who follows. Obama. I'm talked out about him and tired of hearing his speeches especially when he speaks at us instead of to us.

As far as the video is concerned, I will get to that later. I will just say for now get ready. Get organized. And brace yourselves for another recession.

I don't have time to watch the video in its entirety, but "Obama the War Monger". I don't need to listen or watch further to know this message in on point. I was one of the most outspoken here when Obama sanctioned NATO and their mercenary forces were "bombing Kadafi into oblivion".

The war front has moved to Mali, and again, many of us are again on the wrong side, referring to the Azawad, who have been fighting for independence since the 60s, as "terrorists".

Who are the Azawad fighting against? A US and French backed military regime, and Obama is openly trying to project neutrality, while at the same time coordinating military operations with the French neocolonialists.

I have had enough of talking about this traitor. I mean what is there left to say? We know he is doing more damage to the Black community. But think about it. It's been put in motion since when?

We really need to get on the good foot and start getting right because the time soon come where things will get scarce. We need to get back to nature and get bac to Ma'at.

I will make another comment after I watch the video. Hotep brothers.

Peace Sister Jaya!

You are exactly correct.

Nothing more for me to say on this except Get Organized!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back