Black People : Do Your Children Belong to You??

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jun 3, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Quote by Frederich Froebel, inventor of Kindergarten

"...Kindergarten was created to be a way to break the influence of mothers on their children...Government is the true parents of the child-the state is sovereign over the family"

By law and by observation I hold that the original intent of Mr. Froebel is still intact and alive today. Due to various laws and statues, the child is property of the state (via the social security number amongst other things) and the slave owners (USA corp.) know this.

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    NO

my boys do not "belong" to me....

they belong to themselves....

It is my duty to teach them to fish not to catch a fish 4 em..

people always try to live through their children and compare their children to people that they are not.......

they are themselves and as a parent I need to validate that...

3. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    What do you mean by "belong"?

4. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I'm talking about their minds and their influences, but in truth this relates to physical ownership like property, they want kids as property. Just thought this quote was interesting especially coming from the CREATOR of kindergarden... hmmm.....

Homeschool maybe?

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I wouldn't say that in full but to an degree they do have a big influence on our
    children...it's a daily thing i do is asure my children who i am, and why i am
    the state can go to poopy, these my babies

Instead of trying to master the minds they need to better teach kids culture and there
    roots .

6. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Well first of all, people do not CREATE anything. We just arrange what is already here. No person, to my knowledge, is able to produce something out of nothing. In fact we do not even have a concept of what "nothing" is. Even when we attempt to describe what "nothing" is it turns out to be "something". No person is able to CREATE something out of nothing and evidence that this is true is they didn't CREATE themselves. People just take what is already in the universe and arrange it and say they CREATED it. In other words we use that word "CREATE" in a box to give ourselves a false sense that we are, in whole, responsible for what we produce as people whe in fact there is a CREATOR that is responsible for the production of people. It is a way, it appears, to raise ourselves to the level of that which CREATED us when in fact we have the ability to arrange what the CREATOR has CREATED but we do not have the ability to CREATE. I know you didn't sign up for that information with the question you asked but I thought I'd offer it. Now to answer your question.

In that my offspring is born into a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is pulling my offpsring into its orbit from day one...in fact even before they are born. So no I do not own my offspring. However, I am responsible to some degree for my offspring being in this universe. The CREATOR is ultimately responsible for my offspring and me being in this universe but I was part of the process for my offspring being here.

Because I am responsible for my offspring being here, to some degree, I have a job to do. One of my jobs, in relation to my offspring, is to show them the art and science of producing a SYSTEM of justice. This particular job trains my offspring on how to successfully combine, in harmony, their natural instinct with control so that they are able to pull themselves out of the orbit of being in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) by working against it and, at the same time, working to produce a SYSTEM of justice. While both me and my offspring are subject to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) we do not own ourselves even as individuals. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) own us. THEY are the people who mistreat us at their will, misuse us at their will, abuse us at their will, and kill us at their will...without being held accountable for their actions by any other people. THEY do that to me and my offspring so I do not own my offspring because I do not own myself and I don't lie to my offspring about that. It is like being born onto a slave ship where I am being held captive and saying the baby is mine...when someone else owns the slave ship.

Armed with this knowledge of my current position and the current position of my offspring it becomes imperative that I show my offspring that this SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is a non-just SYSTEM and should not be the way that people interact with each other in this universe. This is the beginning of the end. And I demonstrate to my offspring how to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice so that even the concept of there being a slave ship is an alien concept in the minds of my offspring. Thought, speech, and action.

I show these things to my offspring because under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) whatever my offspring attempts to do that is constructive, if they are not also at the same time positioning themselves to eliminate mistreatment, the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are going to mess it up anyway. That's what they do. So I tell my offspring they not only have to dream big dreams about what they want to be in this vast universe...how they want to place their mark on this universe...they have to be working toward replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice at the same time.

So even with what is called home schooling the children are still being trained to learn what the smartest and most powerful white people want them to learn. The children have to learn that in order to position themselves so that they are not only focused on the immediate (food, clothing, shelter). The children have to learn to provide for their immediate needs and also how to develop themselves and help others as well when others ask for help...toward the production of justice. This is something the smartest and most powerful white people ain't gonna show my offspring how to do because it works against what THEY are doing. this then becomes my responsibility.

By teaching my offspring this I am teaching them to think as universal people..."outside the box" as they say...and not just think as subject people which is the way the smartest and most powerful white people want them to think. I am teaching them to speak as universal people..."outside the box" as they say...and not just speak as subject people which is the way the smartest and most powerful white people want them to think. And I am also teaching them to act as universal people..."outside the box" as they say...and not just act as subject people which is the way the smartest and most powerful white people want them to think.

I apologize for the lengthy response but it is THE LOGIC that must be followed.