Black People : DO YOU WATCH.....

hehehe - sorry - you didn't say 'soccer' :lol: :lol: I do enjoy most sports played at an international level, mainly for that 'world war kick'.

I have come to learn that most professional sports of this size are little more than slave machines - I have my opinions about that too, but I'll see where this topic heads before sharing too much :)

Zulile said:
hehehe - sorry - you didn't say 'soccer' :lol: :lol: I do enjoy most sports played at an international level, mainly for that 'world war kick'.

I have come to learn that most professional sports of this size are little more than slave machines - I have my opinions about that too, but I'll see where this topic heads before sharing too much :)

Thank you for interest in this thread. Hopefully this thread will go further than the superficialness of sports interest and highlight some more relevant things. Hopefully. I will wait for a few more additions before I respond again.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back