Black People : do you want land?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by teachthechildren, Oct 23, 2013.

1. teachthechildren

teachthechildren Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +41
    Hello,
    Texas is full of land if you are wanting to purchase to begin creating assets for your family.I am originally from a small rural area in TX and purchased a half acre of wooded land a mile from a large lake in a small community that is low in crime and violence.( I am not from this community but knew about it because we competed against their school in sports).The area is not built up yet and there are still tracts available for purchase.With an investment of about $500 and $280 a month you can start your portfolio..I have plans to build a holistic health retreat/weekend home/there.If anyone is serious about purchasing let me know.I know the seller.. he's a decent honest guy.There are many small ranches 10,20even 40 acre tracts up for purchase in other areas of Texas.If you are stuck in the concrete jungle consider relocating if you want to have some peace.The lake is18.9 miles of beach like land.and water.
    The only down side to most of the land in Texas is most of the time if there is oil.....the seller wants to keep mineral rights....read up on it...
    Lastly,I am not a realtor but I have alot of info and knowledge to help people restart if they are needing assistance and social service info..Im thinking about compiling a small booklet of good areas with cheap land and homes in Tx and or perhaps charging a small fee for every completed land purchase..
    One more thing.There are No building codes or permits needed as of now in this area to build.So that's a plus it would be nice have good hearted people in area...Please don't bring any BS to this now perfect hide away that is 30 min from major city.
    My brother purchased 15 acres..kept most of it wooded to hunt....and built his own home....no debts no mortgage....He gardens and has livestock..
    SMART.I would like to teach others how to make this happen

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Good looking out and the heads up is much appreciated teachthechildren, as a native of Dallas, and now living in Texas again, I'm very interested and will read up more on mineral rights; thanks again.

3. teachthechildren

teachthechildren Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +41
    your welcome!

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Its you who we welcome, teachthechildren, and your noticeable undying pursuit to offer solutions to those of us trapped in the diaspora ...

Preace In,