destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I've noticed that when i walk, i probably look down more often than up.

I think i'm looking down, so i can make sure i don't trip and fall ... :look:

But could this be something else ... :eeek:

Have you ever thought about it for your own self?

What do you do ... ??

When you walk, are your eyes cast up or down, most often?

I even tried to walk with my eyes looking straightforward, most of the time, but can hardly keep from looking down ... to see where my next step is gonna be.

Anywho ... just some of the krazee stuff my mind's been think'n lately ... :)

Please share.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

when my family first moved to the 'homeland' (Transkei) within SA, we lived in a very rural area. there was a local hospital where people travelled hours to receive medical attention - but the village consisted of a dirt road and a smattering of huts along it. a corner shop (hut) at the end to buy the basics.. bread, milk, sugar...

I recall - like yesterday - this hunk of a man/boy (I was 12) who used to eyeball me as I made my trip to the shop. One day he spoke to me! *heart a-flutter!*. he told me he really liked me. He said I wasnt anything like my sister.. he said when I walked down the street I kept my head low, humbled, while she walked too proud/arrogant.

Well, there went my *crush* out the window! :lol:

Granted, I was a child, but the lesson remained. Unless I am dodging puddles or potholes. I look where I am going.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back