Science and Technology : Do You Use Dialup or Broadband?

Do You Use Dialup or Broadband?

• Dialup

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Broadband

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Now that we have these audio files playing on the home pages of the community, i'm wondering how many of us are using dialup and how many of us are using broadband.

These audio files will slow the load of the page for those on dialup, but those on broadband will hardly notice any difference. The files are about 18 seconds of sound.

If you are on dialup, is it messing with your cyber experience considerably, and you'd rather they not be there?

For those that may not know, dialup is when you use your phone line to dial into your Internet Service Provider via a modem. Broadband is dsl, cable, etc., usually a 24/7 connection to the Internet.

Please be sure to vote in the poll above, and post your comments (if any) below.

Thanks a Bunch.

:heart:

Destee

Wow...at home right now, I don't have either, but when I was connecting I was using dial-up and it is sooooooooooooooo slow. I'm at work now though and you sound great Destee! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back