Food Discussion : Do You Use Corn Flakes?

When you fry your chicken, do you use corn flakes to coat it with extra crunchiness?

Personally, I'm still trying to perfect my style because I still don't have the exact texture and look that I want.

How about you?

I never heard of such a thing!?
But, I like the sound of it!
In the past, I was well loved for my fried chicken, but due to health reasons, I have backed off, for a little. But now, I am feeling some fried chicken time!

I will be looking for a recipe that includes corn flakes -- it sounds tasty, plus, I recently realized I need to make a drastic change in the way i use 'flour'; so I've been using corn recently to replace flour.

I love this post.

I never heard of such a thing!?
But, I like the sound of it!
In the past, I was well loved for my fried chicken, but due to health reasons, I have backed off, for a little. But now, I am feeling some fried chicken time!

I will be looking for a recipe that includes corn flakes -- it sounds tasty, plus, I recently realized I need to make a drastic change in the way i use 'flour'; so I've been using corn recently to replace flour.

I love this post.

Yeah, I don't think it's as common as maybe it should be. When I first heard of it years back I thought it was brilliant and wanted to perfect my own recipe. I hope yours comes out great.

I've used Corn Flakes on trays of party wings.

After washing. Seasoning... if no allergy to the egg base used in MAYONNAISE.

Roll your chicken in two to three tablespoons of that. Crumble corn flakes to your likings. You may have to play this trying finer. Or crusher pieces. They will soften somewhat because of Mayo.

Place into oven, 350/375 and cook to your crispness. Enjoy

Use dash of white vinegar _ Sunny Delight, poured for soaking to tenderize your sliced, breast pieces.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back