Black People : do you trust blk folk? your brothers n sisters?

Do you trust blk folk? your brothers and sisters of color?

• Yea.. as far as i can see em!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, completely

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, I only trust myself.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not at all, we havent come that far as a people.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Somewhat.. but not with my money, family.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
i FEEL YOU PAN,
iT WASNT THE FACT THAT THEY WERE BLK THAT BOGGLED ME... ITS THAAT MOST WOMEN DONT TRUST THEIR CHILDREN TO MEN... FOR DAY CARE SERVICES.. YET ALONE TWO.

panafrica said:
No they aren't, they are two brothers who run a daycare. Our people deserve trust, unless they (individually) give us a reason not to trust them. It is amazing to me that some on here who insisted "black unity" is important, are now turning around and stating that they don't trust black folks.

300 not 3000

panafrica said:
300 not 3000

Pan ... i've noticed that "300 not 3000" in some of your other posts (or someone's) i think.

What does it mean please?

:heart:

Destee

cursed heart said:
Trust is not distinguished by race, it's by instinct!

Yup. I agree. Like Mississippi said, there are family members that I don't trust, so how am I going to trust people outside of family, just because? To me, no matter what race you are, you need to make me feel comfortable enough to trust you. I will agree that I am more likely to trust a black person than a white person, but that's just because I've known way more black people in my life, and I have more in common, generally, with black people. But that does not mean I automatically trust black people or give the benefit of the doubt due to the color of their skin. Everyone is suspect in my eyes because just because someone calls you "brotha" doesn't mean they really see you as one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back