Black People : do you trust blk folk? your brothers n sisters?

Do you trust blk folk? your brothers and sisters of color?

• Yea.. as far as i can see em!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, completely

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, I only trust myself.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not at all, we havent come that far as a people.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Somewhat.. but not with my money, family.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
MississippiRed said:
I don't trust anyone until they've earned my trust......

I agree. Anything else is utter foolishness (IMO). I trust people that show me they can be trusted. Especially with money and family.

So in short, there are black people that I trust, but no, I don't automatically trust black people in general.

thank you for your honesty..
:flowers:

kente417mojo said:
I agree. Anything else is utter foolishness (IMO). I trust people that show me they can be trusted. Especially with money and family.

So in short, there are black people that I trust, but no, I don't automatically trust black people in general.

PoeticManifesta said:
Do you trust your brothers n sisters?

A great ?? was posed in another thread....
So i ask and i poll..
do you trust your brothers and sisters.. or in general blk folk?
Well do you?
With your money? would you give another access to your money

with your house..
will you give a key to your friend...

with your family..
will you willingly invite a stranger into your home.. because a brotha/sista looks to need a good meal?

**Note.. this ??? is not to say that you trust white folk either, it merely is used to poll our people.

Well, just because someone is my same race doesn't mean they have pleasant intentions.

I would say that being black helps.. I know better where they're coming from, but they have to do more than just be black if it came to certain things. For example, if I want a babysitter for my kid, I'm going to check out all their credentials to make sure they're best for the job. If I'm going to give money, I'm going to check credentials to see if they're going to actually do what they say they're going to do with it.

So in light of that, it's hard to vote on this poll because none of the options support my viewpoint. I am inclined to trust a black person MORE (meaning they would win my favor quicker), but no one is exempt from having to in some way earn my trust especially when it comes to money, or personal things like that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back