Black Spirituality Religion : DO YOU THINK YOU CHOOSED YOUR PARENTS?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Afru Shukuwr, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Now that we have some knowledge of the spirit world or world we are in out of our human bodies there is no doubt that there is intelligence in that world. Many of us know of course there is a much higher form of intelligence there in the spirit world. So as the case may be we might at times not like being on earth did we agree to come here?
    If we choosed our parents and other things before being born then I think it makes us realize that we each here for specific purposes having to do with learning and teaching. And not here just to live life to the fullest as though we will never live again afterwards.
    So do you think the way we are born, act, and look is all physical genetics that strictly have to do with our birth parents or is there agreements with you and higher spirit beings on who, where you should live. What you should look like and in some cases how long you should live.

2. btfulmind

btfulmind Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    If I did choose my parents before I was born then I did one hell of an "EXCELLENT" job!::SuN030:

3. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    Expound on that please. I think you might not have been looking at it like that before you were born. I dont know.

4. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Years ago I had an argument with my Dad and his response to me was that I "chose Him". For years I had no idea what the hell He was talking about until He passed and I no longer had his WISDOM to learn from.

So, as far as your question, YES there are "agreements" with me and "higher spirit beings" concerning who I am and WHERE I SHOULD LIVE.

And it is these "higher spirit beings" who guided my move from California to Texas where my family was ROOTED and also to pay Honor to my Ancestors from Nawlins, Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma and Atlanta, particularly my ANCESTRESS-Earth-Queen Mothers, the "Queens of the South".

peace!

5. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

I have another view on this that I think might relate. I have been told that our "relatives" are oftentimes Celestial Beings that we had relation with in past life and caused harm, in some cases, so we have a "karmic debt" to pay to these Celestial Beings.

In witnessing and experienceing whats going on with a lot of Black youth I find that much of the Biblical Old Testament relates this concerning how our youth are "rebellious" and "stiffnecked" and Dishonor "God" (actually dishonoring their own Higher Self) and are Disrespectful to Elders and fail to Honor their Elders and Ancestors.

In this context, "youth" is a metaphorical term because WE ALL experience youth and FIL to some degree to Honor and Respect our Elders and Ancestors in our YOUTH. Some change as we grow and mature while others become more disrespectful dishoniring their Higher Self in the process.

I only mentioned the Biblical Old Testament because that is the MOST COMMON written frame of reference of POOR BLACKS WORLDWIDE and I think we need to look at how Black POVERTY is Rooted in BLACK IGNORANCE and HOW we have been "Destroyed for a Lack of Self-Knowledge"....an IGNORANCE of OUR ANCESTORS and our PURPOSE in LIVING which is to HONOR THEM.

Peace!

6. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Not Limited to Human Forms

My OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE further teaches me that these "Celestial Beings" also are "time travellers", and, in MY experience, I find that many of the same "Sacred Divinites" in Ancient KMT are also found in the area of my "new Home" in Texas.

Therefore, I have "created" a home invironment full of "vegetation" (Was'nt "Osiris" identified with "vegetation"?), which is to say, just as "Osiris" Spiritual "Body" was divided into 14 parts, last summer I planted 14 trees and shrubs, front and back yard, and added others during the "fall" which bloomed during the "Resurrection" (springtime) and now have a "Garden" attracting these same "Sacred Divinites" (some are considered "pests) such as hawks, rabbits (hares), bees, dragonflies, beetles (scarabs), and most recently a stray cat (kitten). Hmm...."Cats" are considered DIVINE and relate to a number of Ancesstress-Divinities.

Adult rabbits (hares) were running around for awhile and one remained, a "baby" Hare, and we know that the Rabbit/Hare was considered DIVINE by MY GULLAH ANCESTORS from Mali and Senegal who settled in the Islands near South Carolina.

I have noticed a distinct difference this year, compared to last, with all of the vegetation. And even though the trees and shrubs attract more mosquitoes, flies and spiders, it also is attracting more LIVING BEINGS that are considered DIVINE and this world is being destroyed as mankind is destroying their NATURAL HABITAT, which we ALL share in common.

And, the way I see it, even though I am financially struggling I am at the same time more INDEPENDENT and IN TOUCH with LIFE itself, and each and every form of LIFE I give sustinance to also SOLIDIFIES and STRENGHTENS my "PRO-tective COVERING".

Peace and Blessings to those with OVER-Standing-Above the Way!

7. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    Poverty is only a state of mind. According to U.S. standards of pictures of low income housing over 75% of people in the world is in poverty. They dont say that though.

8. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I would love to see some pics of that garden and get some first hand advice as well!

:heart:

9. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    Plants and animals do have thinking power and afterlives. They should be respected as such.

10. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Perhaps I will take and post some for you later. Today I am having some tech problems with this site. Pages are taking too long to load and my server keeps timing out.

Yesterday, I experienced something for the first time. I was in the back taking in some RA (Solar RAdiation) and was encircled by a BLACK Butterfly. Never actually seen one ever in my Life before yesterday.

I also have BLACK Dragonflies attracted to my trees. Dragonflies are supposed to be harmless but some of these are so large I think they are Queens, and they can be territorial, which means sometimes they dart AT me. One benefit to them is that they supposedly help to keep the mosquito populations down and thats probably why they are so large. Plenty of food for them due to the recent flooding (45 days and 45 nights!).

Dragonflies and birds are also "pollinators". Since my Crepe Myrtles have bloomed they are more numerous (the Birds ate all of my Peaches!), and now the bees are returning as well.

Some of my roses are getting so long that I have had to tie them to stakes and they are growing like trees!LOL!

"Osiris" was also identified with the "vine" and I have some grapevines which have bore fruit in my front yard. I dont eat any of the fruit because these trees/vines are all new so what the rabbits and birds dont eat the ants are making use of.

I just bought a mini video cam and will take some shorts soon. Just gotta upload the software and start shooting.