Black Relationships : Do you think you are sexy? Whats sexy to you?

Do you think your sexy?

• Darn Right Im Sexxy!

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Yea, I guess

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Thats what they say, so who am i to question?

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • I dont think so.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I used to be, 5 years and 2 divorces ago.

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Monetary said:
I'm sexier than a pig is hog slop. :D

Seriously, I believe every is self-conscious about something. Everyone is not confident all the time because we don't know if we can do this or that.

But, sexy is as sexy does. Roll with it.

Yea.. i agree with that.. i had problems coming to terms with the word myself. But.. ive decided if thats what the world wanna call me.. then so be it.. I can say that Im sassy and sophisticated... and witty.. if that makes me sexy.. then I shall be deemed sexy.

Monetary said:
I'm sexier than a pig is hog slop. :D

Seriously, I believe every is self-conscious about something. Everyone is not confident all the time because we don't know if we can do this or that.

But, sexy is as sexy does. Roll with it.
Ahhhhh was that the key to making all those otha sistahs in chat weak in the knees lol

SAMURAI36 said:
I guess so.... :confused:

*Runs back to the Spiritual section, and puts Monk robe and beads back on* :run:
:lol: awwwwwwwww that is so cute hehehe

yes brotha Samurai...you are lol

let sister River come in here and give the full description cause we all already know lol

Yeah right, C'mon now.....

PoeticManifesta said:
monks are sexy to me.. they got them bald peanut head.. if only a man could be so devoted to me.. :kiss2:

How is that the women who look like some of ya'll do, as fine as ya'll are, have no men devoted to you? :confused:

POETIC

TRINITI

RIVER

and a few others........I swear, ya'll must be pushing men away or something.

triniti424 said:
:lol: awwwwwwwww that is so cute hehehe

yes brotha Samurai...you are lol

let sister River come in here and give the full description cause we all already know lol

Ehh, I'm sure if I had met some of ya'll in the real world, you'd be ignoring me without so much as a glance. :flirt:

:bye:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back