Black Relationships : Do you think you are sexy? Whats sexy to you?

Do you think your sexy?

• Darn Right Im Sexxy!

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Yea, I guess

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Thats what they say, so who am i to question?

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • I dont think so.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I used to be, 5 years and 2 divorces ago.

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
kente417mojo said:
I knew you were conceited. Look at all the pictures you post in the family picture forum. I told you. Now, we all have proof. :lol:

No...PoeticManifesta gets that title, she has 7 picture threads, and has only been here 3 months. FloReal qualifies for that title as well. I only have 3 threads (the same number as you brother Kente), and most are of my family!

panafrica said:
FloReal qualifies for that title as well.

You got a point, but pan, you just came out and said "I am the hottest brotha here, so step off ladies". How could I let that go. I've been waiting for you to slip up man. Come on, you know you pat your hair in the bathroom mirror for an hour.

We know you were the one person that chose "darn right i'm sexy" in the poll.

kente417mojo said:
You got a point, but pan, you just came out and said "I am the hottest brotha here, so step off ladies". How could I let that go. I've been waiting for you to slip up man. Come on, you know you pat your hair in the bathroom mirror for an hour.

We know you were the one person that chose "darn right i'm sexy" in the poll.

I didn't know there was a poll...let me go select that option now!!

panafrica said:
No...PoeticManifesta gets that title, she has 7 picture threads, and has only been here 3 months. FloReal qualifies for that title as well. I only have 3 threads (the same number as you brother Kente), and most are of my family!
:uhh: Lmao.. hey.. I been thru some changes.. lol.. and since I am new.. i had to make sure yall noticed a new face in the room! :bellydance:
Ohhh yea and I jsut paid the "baas" so wait till i get my avaitar picture on herr.. lol.. then i will have no need to post so many pix..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back