Black Relationships : Do you think you are sexy? Whats sexy to you?

Do you think your sexy?

• Darn Right Im Sexxy!

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Yea, I guess

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Thats what they say, so who am i to question?

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • I dont think so.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I used to be, 5 years and 2 divorces ago.

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

sweettee29

Jun 18, 2006
I AM CONFIDENT THAT I AM A SEXY BLACK WOMAN BECAUSE I LOVE ME AND MY CONFIDENCE EXUBERATES FROM MY PORES. AND AS FAR AS GOLD TEETH ARE CONCERNED I LOVE MINE THEY GO GREAT WITH MY WILD NATURAL CURLY BLONDE HAIR AND MY THICK HIPS AND ***** AND MY BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND MY YELLA SKIN AND THATS ME ALL AND ALL WHAT MAKES ME SEXY AND AN OUTSTANDING, GEORGEOUS PERSONALITY THAT SHINES IN ANY ATMOSPHERE AND THATS REAL

MUCH MUCH LOVE SWEETTEE29

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
sexy is how u feel

I think being sexy relates to how u feel thus the vibrations u send out. one feels those vibrations radaiting out from u and thus u are coined sexy.

Eks

Sep 20, 2006
I K-now I’s sexy because I put people (particularly sistas) at ease immediately. My personality welcomes warmth. I have a great sense of humor. I am fairly conversant in a range of areas. I’m handsome. I love my mama (don’t y’all eve talk about her…I’ll cut ya). I have a closet-daring personality. I do no drugs. I still have some of my former athletic build. I’m as humble as a church-house mouse pissing on cotton. And I look good in corporate wear, casual wear, athletic attire, dirty jeans & tee while working on the car, and dripping wet stepping out of the shower!

And ..... I make a sista sigh & roll ova to take a nap!!!!! HOLLA

PoeticManifesta

Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
Wow.. Eks.. can you post that sexyness in the family photo forum.. so i can have sweet dreams.

Eks said:
I K-now I’s sexy because I put people (particularly sistas) at ease immediately. My personality welcomes warmth. I have a great sense of humor. I am fairly conversant in a range of areas. I’m handsome. I love my mama (don’t y’all eve talk about her…I’ll cut ya). I have a closet-daring personality. I do no drugs. I still have some of my former athletic build. I’m as humble as a church-house mouse pissing on cotton. And I look good in corporate wear, casual wear, athletic attire, dirty jeans & tee while working on the car, and dripping wet stepping out of the shower!

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
Eks said:

LOL.. SO CONFIDENT <~~~ OOOH, HOW SEXY IS THAT?! LQQKn :blush:...

Eks

Sep 20, 2006
Poetic,
I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!!!!!!!!!!
Some dreams are better sweet…. Some are better wet!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll Spiceeeeeeeeee!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaal for Poetic & me!

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
do you think...

let me tel ya'll what's sexy...nobody at home but you and a big plate of spare ribs,potato salad, mac and cheese,blueberry miffins,a jug of juice,maybe a cake for dessert,the big screen is on and a nfl triple header is just starting and all the teams playing are fighting for the playoffs,sisters and brothers.....THAT'S SEXY!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: