Black People Politics : Do you think this is fair?

It's theft inside the box.. and it's theft outside the box. If you take whats mine and give it to someone else against my will, that's theft. It doesn't matter if you distribute it evenly after you stole it from me.

And.. I understand the metaphor.. but it's still theft. now.. if the the man dug in his own bag and gave out the candy according the amount that each kid had already.. giving the kid with the most, the least... and the kid with the least, the most.. that would line up more closely to the situation it represents..

or if the man was the kids father.. and he asked each kid to help him fill a bag for some other kid.. the question could be, should the kid with more give more.. or should they all give the same amount?...

but.. the question as it stands..

that's just theft... In my opinion..

-peace.

Yes it's theft...But the story really is an example of something else...This man was actually doing it to prove a point.

1. The kids are coming to him for candy
2. Instead of giving them his candy, he takes candy from the kid who has THE MOST candy
3. He gives it to other kids who didn't work as hard as the kid to get all the candy

Sounds like you're trying to go biblical here. But it isnt. I agree with skuder

Are you trying to go redistribution of wealth? Because again, your analogy still doesnt quite hold. The kid with all the candy goit a lot of advantages to the other kids detriment to accumulate all that candy

No it's not.
I'm sorry??
Please explain how the kid with the most candy had more advantages?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back