Black People Politics : Do you think this is fair?

I am surprised that no one mentioned how ridiculous the question is in context. Children are not working for candy--they are going door to door and getting FREE candy.

When "free" is involved, "fairness" is out of the window.

It's like asking "Is it fair that fat people get more oxygen than skinny people?" What in the world--you're getting it for FREE. Why should I care about 'fair analysis' when 'free' is involved. 'Cause it really wasn't "fair" that you were getting candy to begin with.

As to redistribution theory, that's solved very easily. Governments have expenses. The Police--which protect your wealth--are paid for through Governments. As soon as a person complains about paying taxes, see how Pro-Government they are after they are robbed at gunpoint and must go through the Police and the Judicial System--paid for by the state.

Finally, if you see abuses in a system, report it. You can't be opposed to government--you're against the transgressors. So why let them go by with the abuses unchallenged? What do you get? A lot of us are saving face--for what? If someone buys weed with food stamps report them. End of story.

I am surprised that no one mentioned how ridiculous the question is in context. Children are not working for candy--they are going door to door and getting FREE candy.

When "free" is involved, "fairness" is out of the window.

It's like asking "Is it fair that fat people get more oxygen than skinny people?" What in the world--you're getting it for FREE. Why should I care about 'fair analysis' when 'free' is involved. 'Cause it really wasn't "fair" that you were getting candy to begin with.

As to redistribution theory, that's solved very easily. Governments have expenses. The Police--which protect your wealth--are paid for through Governments. As soon as a person complains about paying taxes, see how Pro-Government they are after they are robbed at gunpoint and must go through the Police and the Judicial System--paid for by the state.

Finally, if you see abuses in a system, report it. You can't be opposed to government--you're against the transgressors. So why let them go by with the abuses unchallenged? What do you get? A lot of us are saving face--for what? If someone buys weed with food stamps report them. End of story.

It's a hypothetical question...

Don't you know what hypothetical means?

At the end of the day you can't have my money that I worked for...Unless I say you can have it...You can't take my money if I make more money then the next dude...and then give it to him because he don't wanna get a job....because he don't wanna make an opportunity for himself..I'll give my money to someone who wants to get an education...

I don't know where my money is really going....Because it's obviously it ain't really going no where cause this country is going straight to hell in dayum hand basket and ain't a dayum thang been changed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back