Black People : DO you still believe in voting.........?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by info-moetry, Sep 9, 2008.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    THE DEMISE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

It is my sad duty to inform you that the “UnitedStatesofAmerica” is about to expire. This will be shown to the public when the the upcoming Democratic Convention in a few days announces that the Democrat nominee for president is NOT Barack Obama but instead is Hillary Clinton. How could such a thing happen? It was preordained many years ago. I even announced it at the end of “The Brother Jonathan Story” (available from the front page of the BroJon Gazette) which I wrote in 2001, so this is NOT new news.

The story to be passed around the Convention floor on Monday and Tuesday at the Democrat national Convention in Colorado is that Barack Obama is Not a natural born American citizen and thus is not qualified by the US Constitution to be President. There are many qualified candidates who were born in he US, but they weren't chosen Since Obama can't be President, the only candidate left standing is Hillary Clinton. By Wednesday, the convention will select Hillary as the nominee by general acclamation, and the rest is preordained history. The story about Obama not being qualified for President has been around the Internet for many months, but it was never published in the media, newspapers or on TV and that's why you assume it must not be true. Why? Because the news media is controlled by the Troika and you were lied to and believed the fiction that Obama was selected by the people as the nominee. No. Obama and McCain were instead selected by the Troika not the people of America.

And for 35 years Hillary has worked for the Troika and was promised the Presidency of the “UnitedStatesofAmerica.” It has been preordained for 35 years. Earlier this year in March 2008 Queen Hillary was asked “how can she be qualified a a nominee since she has no presidential experience.” She stated then that she “has had Presidential experience for 35 years.”

I was aghast at the news media for saying such things as we can't investigate her experience since they can't get access to papers in the Clinton Presidential Library in Arkansas. What do the papers in Bill Clinton's library have to do with what was happening 35 years ago. NOTHING! The news media was controlled and misdirected. Do the math. >From 2008 and subtracting 35 years, what was happening? That was 1973. What happened in 1973? Unless you were raised under a rock and went through the American non-education system, you would remember what happened was the Watergate Scandal and the resignation of President Richard Nixon.

And who was most critical in making that event happen? It was a young newly graduated Republican attorney and a “red-hot” Republican Barry Goldwater supporter, named Hillary Rodham. She was called then a “Goldwater Girl.” Her actions made sure Nixon resigned. That was her Presidential experience 35 years ago, and in return for forcing Nixon to resign, his successor was not elected as required by law, but simply appointed, according to the 25 Amendment (Also known as the Rockefeller Amendment) including both President Gerald Ford and Vice President Nelson Rockefeller (Troika number 3) . In return for her service Hillary was promised by the Troika the Presidency herself. Thus is what was preordained 35 years ago. I have known it for several decades and frequently written stories about it.

The American public has been “mind controlled” in this fashion for well over 100 years. A little inside secret – for well over 100 years, the Troika has always been one man who controls the world, and his name is John D. Rockefeller. But hold on, you say, he was born in the 1800's and died long ago, how can he control the world? I have named this group in the past as “The Empire of Energy” mostly known as Standard Oil. And like any good Emperor he passed on his worldly power and title to his oldest son.

John D. Rockefeller was the father of John D. Rockefeller Junior (Troika 2) who controlled world events during World War I. John D. Rockefeller III was born in the early 1900's but died in a car accident in 1928, so his power and title (Troika 3) was taken up collectively by his four younger brothers named Nelson, Laurence, Winthrop and David. They controlled the world from World War II, The Korean War, the Vietnam War and the youngest, David Rockefeller still survives today to control all the world economies through the World Bank. All of this is documented in my book “Black Gold Hot Gold” available on the front page of the Brother Jonathan Gazette. So even this in not news.

What is news is that John D. Rockefeller IV is the new Troika. But Troika 4 is known “affectionately” by the news media as Jay Rockefeller, Senator from West Virginia and a Super Delegate to the Democratic Convention. It was Jay who temporarily switched his super delegate vote from Hillary to Obama many months ago. This was to cover up the fact that Obama was not qualified for the job, and to hush up any media retelling of the story. Hillary never conceded her race for the Presidency, she only “suspended” it. She already knew what had been promised to her. It will be Jay, as a super delegate to the Democratic convention, in several days, who will announce Obama is not qualified and Jay will then complete the promise made to Hillary by his Uncle Nelson (Troika 3) 35 years ago. To know and predict the future, simply know the past, or as philosopher Santayana says be resigned to live it over again and again. So much for the US education system which has hidden the past for so long that most Americans and most people around the world keep falling for the same tricks over and over again.

To take another view of this story I refer you to the quote at the top of this page. It has been there for years. It says, CIA director Bill Casey in 1981 said, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." Many people have ignored the quote as hyperbole and what is my source, how come the quote can't be found or documented on the Internet. Let me explain. I got the quote first hand from a woman named Barbara Hoenegger in San Francisco in 1988.

Barbara was then a recent college graduate and wanted to help in the campaign for her favorite Nominee Ronald Reagan. I first met Reagan in 1970 when me and a team of 4 from the US Jaycees made a project to document all the infrastructure resources in the state of California. We got a grant from Sears Corp to produce the index of sources as something like a large phonebook and we presented 1,000 copies for all California cities to then California Governor Ronald Reagan. I found Reagan to be pleasant but fairly unknowledgeable. He divided the world into freedom loving capitalists and communists. Reagan knew nothing of the Troika which had produced that false dualistic world image of good versus the evil empire.

When Barbara told me that she became an assistant to Reagan's campaign manager. Bill Casey, that seemed OK to me. At least Casey was just a political manager and not a Troika member. When Casey was appointed by Reagan as CIA director, Barbara simply went along to Washington as a staff member. I know of no CIA director who knows of or has ever heard of the Troika . He is never told for reasons of plausible deniability, and also any random politician can't be trusted and no CIA director is ever told who actually runs the CIA, therefore he can't accidentally blab to Congress during CIA reports. At present, this is not a problem since the CIA reports to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which is presently chaired by Senator Jay Rockefeller, Troika number 4, and Jay never says or asks the CIA about the Troika. So when William Casey as a new director of the CIA, was told of the real CIA mission, it came out as the strange quote about CIA disinformation. Barbara was so shocked by that statement by her boss that she wrote it down. Barbara reported the Casey quote to Washington friends and soon Barbara was hounded out of office as a loose wing-nut, conspiracy theorist, which is the current opinion to be found on most blogs about Barbara today. Which is why I never read blogs. Blogs are mostly recycled Troika fiction, which if you tell a big enough lie often enough, most people will believe it – that's blogging today.

To explain that let me quote another CIA director, William Colby, former CIA Director (1973-1975). “The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) owns everyone of any significance in the majormedia.” This quote comes under the Rubric of “Operation Mockingbird.” Look it up. Supposedly an operation making up false stories and then issuing them to the news media as false government intelligence hand-outs. For more info, look it up, but be aware that most information is false. Supposedly Operation Mockingbird was created at the same time as the CIA in 1947. Wrong.

http://www.ymlp92.com/pubarchive_show_message.php?brojon+136

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
  3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Call me misinformed but wasn't the demo nat con two weeks ago? Are they going to have another one?

4. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    :lol:
    The article is from August 24th 2008 - It comes from an online paper which claims it's a "Collection of daily geopolitics and conspiracy-oriented news stories from worldwide sources." called The Brother Jonathan Gazette (http://www.brojon.org/frontpage.html)

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Something Good is Going to Happen to You

:lol: Like I said call me uninformed :D

This reminds me of Oral Roberts telling people God said He would kill him if he didn't raise a million dollars.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

river,

Watch it river, you are telling your age-:). That was really something Oral did, and look at how Charlton Pearson turned out!

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I'm 43 years wise and you can't stop me :qqb018:

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I hear you sister river, I hear you.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace

The purpose of posting this August article was to show that your vote does not, nor has it ever counted. Presidents are selected and not elected as the topic of the thread suggests!

Also, to show and prove to Obama fans that he is nothing more than a distraction and being used to conjur up our energy for the purpose of stregthening the elite. The same way they keep using 9/11 to keep people in an emotional state to steal more of that energy........

On his way to this same convention he was on a plane with the press covering his campaign and he was taken off the plane to an "emergency meeting" with non other than the TLC and the press was not allowed to follow him (which is their job) and was made to stay on the plane.

I wonder what instructions he was given at this meeting........since he has repeatedly stated how he "we" need to make this "world anew" -

10. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    info - I fail to see the link between this conspiracy based article to wondering if presidents are elected or selected, then using the article to argue the latter - particularly because Hilary did not get the democratic nominee as the article claimed would happen.

But I'm ok with that - so please don't bother to expand on it for my sake - I'm just sayin'... ;)