Black People : Do you speak to Caucasoids in public

So you don't shop at WAL-MART? Is their a black wal-mart, I don't know about?

I spend my money with them cause I have to
No Walmart in NYC, take a look at Church ave, in BK, from Rockaway to Coney Island ave; one can purchase just about anything they need as well as professional services from folks that look like you and I.

Here in Crown Heights, I may not speak to a white person for over a month;
the postal carriers are black, sanitation, police, con ed workers, gas co, Verizon, Fios, computer repair, bank clerks and managers, accountants Hatian, Trinidadian; Black or Indian, tax; prep Ghanian

Key Food is Arab, Bravo and the Met supermarkets are Dominican, both Health Food Stores are Indian, Pharmacist is Bangladeshi, fruit and veg and fish shops Korean, liqour store is Chinese, 99cent shop Senegalese, Macy's (Fulton) and Sears(Flatbush) most clerks and all managers are black or hispanic, all men's clothing stores Arabs, Home Depot all managers and clerks either Black or hispanic.

That's the BK!

No Walmart in NYC, take a look at Church ave, in BK, from Rockaway to Coney Island ave; one can purchase just about anything they need as well as professional services from folks that look like you and I.

Here in Crown Heights, I may not speak to a white person for over a month;
the postal carriers are black, sanitation, police, con ed workers, gas co, Verizon, Fios, computer repair, bank clerks and managers, accountants Hatian, Trinidadian; Black or Indian, tax; prep Ghanian

Key Food is Arab, Bravo and the Met supermarkets are Dominican, both Health Food Stores are Indian, Pharmacist is Bangladeshi, fruit and veg and fish shops Korean, liqour store is Chinese, 99cent shop Senegalese, Macy's (Fulton) and Sears(Flatbush) most clerks and all managers are black or hispanic, all men's clothing stores Arabs, Home Depot all managers and clerks either Black or hispanic.

That's the BK!

Alot of New Yorkers think the world revolves around New York and ever city is like New York, well my friend its NOT. We don't have "corner stores" on every other block ran by flithy indians here.

From the sounds of it you giving your money to everybody else. The Chinese, the self-hating dominicans, koreans, bangladeshians, the indians, arabs. Hispanic isn't a race.

Alot of New Yorkers think the world revolves around New York and ever city is like New York, well my friend its NOT. We don't have "corner stores" on every other block ran by flithy indians here.

From the sounds of it you giving your money to everybody else. The Chinese, the self-hating dominicans, koreans, bangladeshians, the indians, arabs. Hispanic isn't a race.
just stating the facts my man, and ironlcaly the Black folks mentioned here,

you chose to leave out

I went a very long time not talking to a "White person." When I finally did, woe was I bamboozled. Talking to them has its benefits. Though, really, it's better to not talk to them.

As to "Wal-mart?" What? I wouldn't shop at Wal-Mart on a dare!

Keep your money Black, Brother.

Oh--I also learned today that Latinas can sound 'hood.' I don't talk outside my race--and I don't really shop.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back