Black Spirituality Religion : DO *YOU* SPEAK TO ANCESTORS?

YES Auroraflower - a perfect explanation is found in the words themselves. Altars alter our Reality. An Altar draws in, summons and attracts the energy needed to manipulate our Reality.

We can prepare Altars, but Altars can also be our bodies as well as our minds.
We can be fully spiritually conscious of what we place on our Altars to pay our respects to our Ancestors, but what about what we place in our minds and bodies?

In all degrees, regardless if we are speaking about an Altar prepared in the corner of our room, or the Altar of our body and mind- we are still speaking about the regeneration of energy.

Car Alter-nator-

dodge_alternator.jpg

The alternator is an important part of the engine because it perpetuates the reproduction of power. The battery supplies the initial boost the engine needs to start the vehicle. The alternator takes over and replaces the power used in the battery by the starting of the engine.

African Altar-nator-
African Communication Devices:

Dsc00052.jpg

Young Yoruba dancers

The dressing up of the physical body, the Altar. The reproduction of energy supplied by the battery (the elements and spirit).

Waada_Paul_Osei_250.jpg

One of the most feared African communication devices.

KSA247.jpg

The mind alternates it's energy through voice and song.
Singing stimulates the production of antibodies and protects the respiratory system from infection.
People with the gift of voice usually have higher levels of creative Genius and mental concentration than those who do not.

African singers of yesterday produced African Rappers of today, which means Rap will have to return to its roots as well. Yet we should be aware of the Genius it take to be a real Rapper.

gw.jpg

Don't ask this Man to freestyle, it might blow his head off.

African%20artist%20project%20(Anthony%20Gell%20School)_tcm2-113865.jpg

African Communication Device: All our works of Art.
Why are Whites purchasing for much of it?
Perhaps they also understand the metaphysics of the Altar.
Just as an Altar is a work of art, so is a painting or a sculpture.
A White person knows when an African work of Art goes into a room it "attracts" certain types of energy to which they can benefit from.

Kimbo%20and%20Todd.jpg

African Altar-nator of energy. African communication device with our Ancestors.

sangoma.jpg

The African Sangoma. A Living Altar. A living communication device with our Ancestors. An Altar-nator of spiritual energy and distributor of current for the community.

ALTARS- ALTERS
They help to change our world for the better by bridging us with the spirit world and our Ancestors who are the real oracles for the interactive Universe.

DrDollar300x.jpg

If this is your Alternator- your Car is stalled.

Belsidus - that is a very appropriate question.

I have never been possessed by an Ancestor or Deity in a strong fashion, as in the way we learned in our African Spiritual Traditions. I grew up in a very spiritual Caribbean tradition, and when someone was "mounted" by an Ancestor, for some reason this person would always make their way towards me to touch me. I never understood why as a child. It didn't matter where I was in the room. People were either coming towards me when they were mounted, or falling on me.

I do however practice channeling, which shouldn't be much a secret by now because you can tell by what I write, and how I sound when I write changes from time to time. I can allow a lighter version of mounting to take place in my mind. I sometimes call out to an Ancestor, I would ask a question and request for them to speak through me. I've managed to channel spirits that aren't even from this planet as well. To be honest, I've stopped channeling those kinds of spirits because they've physically influenced my world before without my consent.

Sometimes I am attempted to speak more about the process of channeling and how it is done, but I am not certain yet if the way I am doing it is correct. Even though I've read several books on the topic, it seems as if I never needed them. At this point in time I know how to open up portals anytime I wish and draw out the information I need. This is not always a pleasant experience. I've been scolded several times by people in my circle for doing such things, because for a long time I've been opening up portals without knowing how to close them. I still have difficulty in this area.

For example my artwork creates portals. This is how I personally know the power of our works of art. One night a spirit tried to possess me because I drew out a figure of one of those cosmic spirits I spoke about earlier. The only reason I managed to break free from it was because I called out to my Ancestors. Even after that this spirit or Alien force tried to take away my memory so I could forget how to do simple things like open up doors. For awhile I had trouble understanding how doors open, and it would take me some time to leave a room. This is real. For over four years I battled with the knowledge of certain things that I kept to myself, until my Ancestors started attracting people and information to me so that I could overstand what was going on.

I have allot of people in my circle now that I can talk to about different things to the point that I don't feel like something is wrong with me. I know people who get mounted all the time by very powerful spirits, I know one Sistah who can call down any Deity she wishes. To prove her power to me she called down Sebek to me once who appeared in my dream. She told me when she was going to do it, and that is precisely when it happened. However we all have our weaknesses. Certain spirits are always mounting her for sexual reasons. Portals are still my weakness. I have a portal that stays open over my head and only powerful psychics can see it. Many of them have never seen anything like it. I dated a Christian female back in the day and she saw it one night hovering on the ceiling. Sistah lost her mind.

She called her Pastor and in the end the only thing they could come up with was that I was a Demon. Another female saw orbs floating around in the corner of the room one night. And she lost her mind too. Some people aren't ready to see things like that. But this is usually the result of portals that I leave open. All sorts of things come through them. And sometimes the wrong types of energy can. And without the right training and knowledge I could be a very dangerous person, because if I go into someone's home I can open up a portal and bring spirits in there that can either break up a family or keep them together.

Guess what Pastor is doing when he comes to "bless a house?"

For minute I figured I had to be a Demon, especially after seeing the kung-fu flick called "Nine Demons" and it was about the very same thing.

I remember when my Grandmother died she appeared to me in a dream levitating over the same bed she died in and she was glowing white, and touched her hands and I felt a surge of energy going through me, it was as if she was transferring power. She was a very powerful spiritual Woman. She would often pinch the skin between her eyes when she was praying. Has anyone else noticed African people doing this? It means we are focusing that 3rd eye, concentrating our energy on something we are visualizing.

Like the story I titled "Sirius Trouble" I believe when we die, we pass on into the bodies of our offspring, and they carry us until new offspring are created and sometimes they are born as our children. I believe we all have the power to summon our Ancestor or a Deity which is a spiritual house of our power.

I still have allot to learn from those who can manage these African powers of ours. I can't begin to stress how we need to return to this overstanding. For me, there is no other choice.

The Opening Portal- Ritual

Portals are gateways into other dimensions or planes of vibration and experience. Portals can sometimes be seen or experienced through a dividing screen, for example the mind is a dividing screen between spirit and body. This monitor is a dividing screen between the real world and the virtual world. A Television is a dividing screen between the real world and a world of moving images and sound.

If you can master the divider, the Mind- then you can master the reality.

"The Opening Portal" - Ritual should take place in a room with a closed door.
Make sure you are alone and no one can disturb you especially by opening the door. The door must remain closed. The reality behind the door, and the reality within your room are different. These are two different dimensions.

Your goal as you sit in your room, is to visualize the reality you would like to happen. Visualize that reality as the dimension behind the door. For example- I am in my room and I will say to myself, when I walk through that door I will be in the dimension where more positive opportunities will show up for me. When I step through that door, I will be in a new dimension where these things will take place.

In you visualize, you should imagine a glowing force around your door. You can even imagine a purple, gold and blue light shining from it. When you are ready, place your hands on the door and visualize the power of your will and your mind flowing from the top of your head and into the door itself. When you are ready, walk through the door.

Welcome to your new reality. Once you close the door behind you, that old world is gone.

The Opening Portal- Ritual works, now why it works is still under investigation.
Some say it works because you are in a sense hypnotizing yourself, and giving yourself the right suggestions. Others say it works because it's mind over reality.

Many of us have dressed up this ritual in our own ways, and whatever helps for you to visualize the new dimension behind the door is a good choice.

The Opening Portal Ritual also works in reverse too. You can open up the door and welcome an Ancestor or spirit into your house or room. As you sit in your room, or if you would rather kneel in prayer- instead of visualizing a new reality outside the door, visualize or summon an Ancestor by using your own personal prayer or poem.

Example:

I call out to my Ancestors on the side of my Father and Mother,
I call out to my Father and Mother spirits,
I call out for your guidance, direction and energy,
I welcome you into my home and into my life,
I will open the door and let you in,
When I open the door I want you to step in
and help me in all my life decisions,
and help me financially,
and help me with my health
I call out to my Ancestors on the side of my Father and Mother,
I call out to my Father and Mother spirits.

Be fully aware of who you are inviting into your world, and for what reason.
This ritual can be dressed up with candles, incenses- or even in the room where your altar is.

In the first example, when you step into your "new world" it also helps to get rid of something old. This can be anything from some old shoes, clothing or old thoughts. To get rid of old thoughts, write the thought out in red ink on some paper and burn it. While doing this keep reminding yourself, this is how I used to think, I will no longer think these thoughts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back