Black People : Do You Sleep Well

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
I know at times there are things in our lives that can cause us to be to very concerned...I don't want to use the word WORRY. I know I have had a times in my life when sleep would not come to me. But I can truthfully say, that I now have a peaceful uninterrupted sleep each night... There is nothing like a peaceful nights sleep. We may not
pay much attention to this lack of sleep but there are dangers in sleep deprivation.

The Dangers of a Lack of Sleep - Health Guide | Health Care Tips

Sleep has ALWAYS been my friend! I remember once in my entire life, when sleep did not come easily for me, and it was a most terrible experience. I can't imagine having such a problem regularly.

Sleep and i are such good friends! ... :swings:

This thread made me think of one of my most favorite songs ... which includes these lines ...

Be careful how you touch her for she'll awaken
And sleep's the only freedom that she knows

[medio]1357[/medio]​

Love You Sister!

:heart:

Destee

I have never been a good sleeper, it began when I was in jr. high. When I was in the military it followed me. When I got older I would wake up.at 3 or 4 am for no reason. I did a juice fast,.and I had the best sleep ever. I work overnights now,and it is starting to creep up again. I guess it's time for the lemonade diet again....people said I was crazy, but it helped ALOT!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back