Black Spirituality Religion : Do You Receive Revelation?

uplift19

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 6, 2006
I am sure all of us have had moments where we have thought to ourselves "where did that idea come from?" (good or bad)...Some people say only those deemed as prophets or are specially atuned in some way can receive revelation. Revelation can be an experience through visions/dreams or an idea that comes like a flash or sudden suggestion into the heart/mind of a person.

Do you think you can receive revelation? Have you had experiences where you have felt "divinely inspired"?

I've been pondering this question myself.....I think it can be done if we are able to understand how to access that God/dess part of our being. I have felt a passion for certain ideas that I suppose could be considered revelation. I've also had prophetic dreams that I have seen manifested. So, I don't think that it's limited to prophets....who may just to be more skilled at the gift.

all Life is interconnected since it is Life that creates Life. given that, all the knowledge that can be known to Life is hardwired in. therefore, any "revelations" are just accessing that hardwired internal knowledge(RA!). hence: weather affinities, "good with animals", those "eureka!" moments, and "i don't know how i know, i just know".

it is unfortunate that every aspect of this so-called "civilisation" works really hard to explicitly deny any notion that one can have faith in onceself, or that one can know everything, or that one can only seek "inspiration"/"revelation" from some external source.

i'm thinking that this is the "meme" that is gonna bust this mess all wide open, bringing us a paradigm shift in the global consciousness. that shift will be to finally recognize that "man vs nature" or "man in harmony with nature" is silly: there is simply "Nature".

... er ... did i take a wrong turn somewhere? what am i doing in here? <grin>

uplift19 said:
I am sure all of us have had moments where we have thought to ourselves "where did that idea come from?" (good or bad)...Some people say only those deemed as prophets or are specially atuned in some way can receive revelation. Revelation can be an experience through visions/dreams or an idea that comes like a flash or sudden suggestion into the heart/mind of a person.

Do you think you can receive revelation? Have you had experiences where you have felt "divinely inspired"?

peace,

Depends on the energy you have surrounding you for certain periods of time...

IMHO

Yes and Absolutely.

I have thought about this in-depth which is one of the things that led me to discovering the Specific Word of GOD. No one can argue with proof of ones divine revelation when it has been setting in a book for more than 2000 years.

I have even gone as far as testing my revelation by allowing any book that was written in the days when man feared GOD attempt to be shown as GOD contradicting Himself. Or discovering more passages written as “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or passages that suggest GOD Himself Speaking the Words.

You know I have yet to find old books that do that?

One would think these suggestions would be abundant over a time span of about 2000 years but one fines the Decree of GOD Speaking extremely limited and actually controlled in a manner that it proves the existence of a Power that is able to control what is written in HIS Name as HE Himself Speaking the Words.

I continue to look for Ancient books, at the moment I have on my list to read the Pyramid Text to see if Atum Himself Speaks in HIS own Words.

BTW:
Excellent and deep philosophical question, very good.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back